"You know that you've arrived when you're with season five!"
Season 5 is the first half of Series 3 in Numberblocks.
- Fifteen's Minute of Fame (recap 0~15) - The Numberblocks put on a talent show of terrific number tricks.
- On Your Head (identifying numbers/digits) - When the Numberblocks' Numberlings fall off, the Numberblocks have to work out who they are.
- Ten's Place (10+x) - Trainer Ten puts her friends through their paces with a high-energy number workout.
- Balancing Bridge (bridging 10 + balancing amounts) - It's all in the balance as the Numberblocks try to make it across a very wobbly bridge.
- Sixteen (number 16) - Learn all about the number 16 with Numberblock Sixteen!
- Square Club (square root of 1) - Things get out of hand at a Square Club meeting. Can anyone save the day?
- Seventeen (number 17) - Meet the artist known as Seventeen, who likes to paint 17 of everything.
- Eighteen (number 18) - Meet Eighteen, the super speedy rectangle who was born to ride the rays.
- Loop the Loop (factors of 10+) - Super rectangle Eighteen shows the others how to ride the rays on the super-duper looper.
- Nineteen (number 19) - New Nineteen discovers she is a one-off with a hidden talent... a shape-shifter.
- Twenty (number 20) - Are you ready for the big dance number? Numberblock Twenty struts his stuff and dances the Two Tens Tango.
- Tall Stories (16~20 recap) - It's time for the last bedtime story all about Numberblocks Sixteen to Twenty.
- Flights of Fancy (10+x recap) - Rocket Ten and friends blast off into space for a rhyming adventure to visit planets 11 to 20.
- I Can Count to Twenty (skip counting) - The Numberblobs challenge Twenty to a singing count-off.
- Heist (number bonds to 16~19) - Can Sixteen to Twenty sneak past the robot guards at the Museum of Numbers?
||One, Another One, Two, Three, One, Two, Three!, Four, Five, Three Little Pigs, Off We Go, How to Count, Stampolines, The Whole of Me, The Terrible Twos, Holes, Hide and Seek
||Ten out of Ten
||Six, Seven, Eight, Nine, Ten, Just Add One, Blast Off, Counting Sheep, Double Trouble, The Three Threes, Odds and Evens, Fluffies, The Two Tree, Numberblock Castle, Ten Green Bottles
||Once Upon A Time, Blockzilla, The Numberblocks Express, Fruit Salad, Zero, Now We Are Six to Ten, Numberblobs, Building Blocks, Peekaboo!, Hiccups, What's the Difference?, Numberblock Rally, Five and Friends, Octoblock to the Rescue!, Ten Again
|Fifteen and Friends
||Flatland, Pattern Palace, The Legend of Big Tum, Mirror, Mirror, The Wrong Number, Eleven, Twelve, The Way of the Rectangle, Ride the Rays, Block Star, Thirteen, Fourteen, Fifteen, Tween Scenes, Step Squads
||Fifteen's Minute of Fame, On Your Head, Ten's Place, Balancing Bridge, Sixteen, Square Club, Seventeen, Eighteen, Loop the Loop, Nineteen, Twenty, Tall Stories, Flights of Fancy, I Can Count to Twenty, Heist
||Sign of the Times, Fun Times Fair, The Lair of Shares, Terrible Twosday, Divide and Drive, Twenty-One and On, We're Going on a Square Hunt, Thirty's Big Top, Land of the Giants, Fifty, Sixty's High Score, The Big One, One Hundred, One Thousand and One, More To Explore
||Your Turn, Now You See Us, Ten's Top Ten, What's My Number?, Fun Times One Times Table, The Many Friends of Twenty, Ten Vaulting, Twoland, Two Times Shoe Shop, Odd Side Story, How Rectangly!, Rectangle Racers, The Team Factor, Hidden Talents, Making Patterns
||Now in 3D, Club Picnic, Too Many Threes, Circus of Threes, Figure It Out, Snow Day Doubles, Steps Versus Squares, Puzzle Square, Four on the Floor, Sky High Fives, One Giant Step Squad, Square on the Moon, Heroes With Zeroes, What If?, 100 Ways to Leave the Planet
||The Treasure of Hexagon Island, Double Back, About Time, The Twelve Days of Christmas, Making Friends, Crossover, The Case of the Missing Blocks, The Blocks v Blocks Games
||Numberblocks Theme Song, Fourth Wall Breaks