S is the 19th letter in the Alphablock gang. She is the nineteenth letter of the alphabet, who speaks in a Scottish accent, like N.
S is voiced by Teresa Gallagher.
She is a multicoloured block consisting of colours red, green, white, orange, blue and yellow, Also looks like a beach ball.
Despite her bright and colourful looks and her rather kind heart, she can be prone to feeling sad, especially when she sags. She can fly by inflating or deflating herself and letting it go, blowing her about.
S can look like a beach ball because it’s a reference to the same object.
- Alphablocks (first appearance)
- Why (cameo)
- Cha Cha Cha
- Race (no words made)
- Alphalympics (sound only)
- Fox (sound only)
- Quiet (sound only)
- Zzz (sound only)
- Magic (no solo lines)
- In (sound only)
- Lips (sound only)
- Box (sound only)
- Kick (sound only)
- Rainbow (sound only)
- On (sound only)
- Champ (sound only as single)
- Thing (sound only)
- The End
- Four (sound only)
- Plusman (sound only)
- Name (sound only)
- Sleep (sound only)
- Mine (sound only)
- Birthday Girl (sound only)
- Cowboy (last appearance)
- The letter S is the usual mark of plural nouns, in English and many other languages, primarily Romance ones like French and Spanish.
- She is the most common letter in starting and ending position.
- S is one of the characters in the series who is Scottish, the other one being N.
- She is also one of the characters who is multicoloured, the other one being P.
- She is also one of the characters who is white and red, in addition to C and V.
- She is also one of the characters who is blue, in addition to B, J, M, P, T, U, W and X.