R loves pretending to be a pirate, so she rustles up a ship and takes her crew on a rolling ride through rough seas and rain. Is it all make-believe or will she lead them to real treasure?
R is acting like a pirate (she's a pirate, herself). She comes to D who is drumming and G who is drinking. They hear the vowels harmonizing. D, G, and R come to them. U asks R what she's doing. R says she's being a pirate, and gets the others to play pirates with her. A says "Alphablocks, all aboard!". But they don't have a ship. So, they're going to make one.
A rug appears as the body (or hull) of a ship.
A rod appears as a mast. Now they need a sail.
A rag appears. The ship is complete. Everyone except A, O, and U hops aboard and set sail through rain and big waves. The weather clears when they spy land. R gets D, I, and G to find the treasure.
E, D, G, I, and R dig a long way underground as they sing. They come to a real island. They open a chest and inside is something than treasure; it's a picnic! The five of them eat together and watch the sunset. R gets up and tells them it's not a sunset.
The sky is painted red like a sunset sky. Red skies at night, pirate's delight! Rrrrr!
Characters (in their order of appearance)
- Total words: 5
- Song: Dig
- D, G, and R are the only consonants present.
- DIG is the only word in this episode that doesn't start with R.
- Consonants that are absent in this episode are B, C, F, H, J, K, L, M, N, P, Q, S, T, V, W, X, Y, and Z.
- R's pirate song from Map is used as background music for this episode.
- If E, D, G, I, and R formed a word together it will form the word "RIDGE". But they didn't do this.