Rectangle Racers is the twelfth episode of Season 7 of Numberblocks, and the 102nd episode overall.
At the Rays Track, Twenty-Four is ready to race all day and all night.
- Numberblocks Twitter says that this episode teaches different arrays in bigger numbers.
- This is the second episode where Three is the smallest Numberblock. The first is "Divide and Drive".
- This is the tenth episode where One is absent and the sixth episode where Two is absent.
- It is listed as episode 15 on YouTube, instead of episode 12 elsewhere.
- Eighteen likes to touch the trophy at the end. But he almost got caught.
- When Twelve uses her array display, her 1x12 arrangement had all the side rays red and white, without the top two rays orange.
- When Twelve jumps over the eight-ray ramp, it's a six-ray. But when Twenty-Four uses the eight-ray, it has eight rays again.
- When Twelve says "8 rays?" It sounds like "H rays?" as seen here.
- H is the eighth letter in the alphabet.
||One, Another One, Two, Three, One, Two, Three!, Four, Five, Three Little Pigs, Off We Go, How to Count, Stampolines, The Whole of Me, The Terrible Twos, Holes, Hide and Seek
||Ten out of Ten
||Six, Seven, Eight, Nine, Ten, Just Add One, Blast Off, Counting Sheep, Double Trouble, The Three Threes, Odds and Evens, Fluffies, The Two Tree, Numberblock Castle, Ten Green Bottles
||Once Upon A Time, Blockzilla, The Numberblocks Express, Fruit Salad, Zero, Now We Are Six To Ten, Numberblobs, Building Blocks, Peekaboo!, Hiccups, What's the Difference?, Numberblock Rally, Five and Friends, Octoblock to the Rescue!, Ten Again
|Fifteen and Friends
||Flatland, Pattern Palace, The Legend of Big Tum, Mirror, Mirror, The Wrong Number, Eleven, Twelve, The Way of the Rectangle, Ride the Rays, Block Star, Thirteen, Fourteen, Fifteen, Tween Scenes, Step Squads
||Fifteen's Minute of Fame, On Your Head, Ten's Place, Balancing Bridge, Sixteen, Square Club, Seventeen, Eighteen, Loop the Loop, Nineteen, Twenty, Tall Stories, Flights of Fancy, I Can Count to Twenty, Heist
||Sign of the Times, Fun Times Fair, The Lair of Shares, Terrible Twosday, Divide and Drive, Twenty-One and On, We're Going on a Square Hunt, Thirty's Big Top, Land of the Giants, Fifty, Sixty's High Score, The Big One, One Hundred, One Thousand and One, More To Explore
||Your Turn, Now You See Us, Ten's Top Ten, What's My Number?, Fun Times One Times Table, The Many Friends of Twenty, Ten Vaulting, Twoland, Two Times Shoe Shop, Odd Side Story, How Rectangly!, Rectangle Racers, The Team Factor, Hidden Talents, Making Patterns
||Now in 3D, Club Picnic, Too Many Threes, Circus of Threes, Figure It Out, Snow Day Doubles, Steps Versus Squares, Puzzle Square, Four on the Floor, Sky High Fives, One Giant Step Squad, Square on the Moon, Heroes With Zeroes, What If?, 100 Ways to Leave the Planet
||The Treasure of Hexagon Island, Double Back, About Time, The Twelve Days of Christmas, (eight unknown specials)
||Numberblocks Theme Song, Fourth Wall Breaks