O sees some drops of water falling from the sky. He sees it's starting to rain. He sees W, E, and T running in the rain. R, U, and N are running as well. U's umbrella blows away and O catches it. He sees F, U, and N jumping in puddles. S flies in and hold hands with U and N.
A sun appears, as well as a colorful rainbow. O walks through the rainbow and bumps into G. They've been color-changed as they walk through the rainbow. Then they walk on the rainbow as they sing the colors. At the end of the rainbow they see a pot of gold on the other side of a rainbow-colored river. They come down, but they don't know what to use. Suddenly, B, C, D, F, H, J, and L slide down from the rainbow.
BOG - B, O and G are in a bog.
COG - C rides on a cog, but it doesn't reach the gold.
DOG - A dog appears. After turning rainbow-colored after jumping into the river, it instead digs for a bone.
FOG - F, O, and G are in a fog.
HOG - A hog refuses to help.
JOG - J, O, and G go jogging.
LOG (star word) - A log appears to make as a bridge for the Alphablocks to cross the river. They come to the gold, but O sees it too useless. They dump out the gold and use the pot as a boat to sail across the rainbow river.
Characters (in their order of appearance)
- Wet (stealth word)
- Run (stealth word)
- Fun (stealth word)
- Bog (game only)
- Cog (game only)
- Jog (game only)
- Hog (game only)
- Gold (stealth word)
- Song: The Rainbow Song
- Lyrics: Red, and orange, and yellow, green, and blue, indigo, and violet too.
- Total words: 4 (TV version), 8 (game version)
- Four more if you count stealth words and words spelled out offscreen.
- A, I, K, M, P, Q, V, X, Y, and Z are absent in this episode.
- E, N, S, T, and U only say their sound in this episode.
- The log is missing during the third time the Rainbow Song is sung.