Quiet is the twenty-second episode of Alphablocks Series 1.
U tries to get away from Q but when the IT comes along, he needs her.
U is walking. Q appears out of nowhere and exclaims "Qooey!", but U runs away from her, and bumps into I and T.
Suddenly, the ground shakes. "**iet, did you hear that?" asks Q. U doesn't understand. Q merges with him and says, "I said /kw/, quiet! Did you hear that?" I thinks "It" is something big. U thinks it's unbelievably heavy. T thinks it's... tiny, just when they see a red It. Then It says U's sound. U asks it to stop. Q agrees and merges with U again. I and T leave and the other Alphablocks come.
Suddenly, It becomes a duck and starts to quack.
It becomes a parrot and starts to squawk.
It turns into a mouse and starts to squeak. When I and T come back, I finds It annoying. Then U gets Q to hold It, and tries a word without Q...
It doesn't work. U decides to merge with Q.
It goes back to its normal form and goes to sleep.
Characters (in their order of appearance)
- Quit (stealth word)
- Uiet (nonsense word)
- Total words: 5
- When I and T return, S is still with Q, U, and E. She disappears when T asks "How's It going?"
- B, D, F, G, H, J, L, M, N, O, P, R, V, X, Y, and Z are absent in this episode.
- A, CK, E, K, S, AW, and EA only say their sound in this episode.
- O is the only vowel who did not appear in this episode.
- C and W have no solo lines in this episode.
- This is the first time Q says "Qooey!"
- When UIET and QUIET are sounded out, U's hat is missing.