In this episode, Q needs U to make It quiet.
- When UIET and QUIET are sounded out, U's hat is missing.
U is walking. Q appears out of nowhere and exclaims "Qooey!", but U runs away from her, and bumps into I and T.
Suddenly, the ground shakes. "**iet, did you hear that?" asks Q. U doesn't understand. Q merges with him and says, "I said /kw/, quiet! Did you hear that?" I thinks "It" is something big. U thinks it's unbelievably heavy. T thinks it's... tiny, just when they see a red It. Then It says U's sound. U asks it to stop. Q agrees and merges with U again. I and T leave and the other Alphablocks come.
Suddenly, It becomes a duck and starts to quack.
It becomes a parrot and starts to squawk.
It turns into a mouse and starts to squeak. When I and T come back, I finds It annoying. Then U gets Q to hold It, and tries a word without Q...
It doesn't work. U decides to merge with Q.
It goes back to its normal form and goes to sleep.
Characters (in their order of appearance)
- Quit (stealth word)
- Uiet (nonsense word)
- Short for University Institute of Engineering and Technology.
- A, CK, E, K, S, AW, and EA only say their sound in this episode.
- O is the only vowel who did not appear in this episode.
- C and W have no solo lines in this episode.
- When I and T return, S is still with Q, U, and E. She disappears when T asks "How's It going?"
- B, D, F, G, H, J, L, M, N, O, P, R, V, X, Y, and Z are absent in this episode.
- This is the first time Q says "Qooey!"
- Q: My little qooey!!
- U: Uhh?
- Q: Can I borrow you for a second..?
- U: Uh, busy, can't stop!
- Q: **iet, did you hear that?
- U: Uh?!
- Q: I said (merges with U), /kw/, quiet! Did you hear that?
- I: I think IT is something big.
- U: Something unbelievably heavy.
- T: Something... tiny.
- U: Let's try without Q. (they hold hands) U
- I: I
- E: E
- T: T
- UIET: UIET!