Q is the 17th letter in the Alphablock gang.
Q is voiced by Teresa Gallagher.
She is a teal Alphablock with wrinkles and purple hair.
Q has an intense love with U, as she is seen following him often in the series.
- Alphablocks (first appearance)
- Race (no words)
- Alphalympics (sound only, but without U)
- Fox (sound only)
- On (sound only)
- ABC (speaks only in her name)
- Card (no words) (no solo lines)
- Birthday Girl (sound only)
- Band Together
- Letters to Santa
- Making Friends (last appearance)
- Crossover (image only)
- Q is the third of the 4 green characters.
- In the first season, the tail on Q's letter is vertically straight. In Seasons 2-4, the tail is a hook-tail (ɋ).
- Quick is the only episode where Q has much dialogue when her letter has a hook-tail.
- However, in ABC, she only says her name.
- Her catchphrases are "Qooey!" and "I need U! (pun intended)".
- Subtitles spell "qooey" as "q-ee" or "que-ee".
- Card is the only episode where Q appears without U.
- Race is the only episode where Q says her sound loudly without U.
- Birthday Girl is Q's only appearance of Season 4 and last one of the series.
- Q appears in 9 episodes of the series. She is the Alphablock who appears in the least amount of episodes due to her being a less-frequent.
- In Middle Eastern and Semitic languages, Q does not need U as she already has her own sound. A example is Qalb (heart) in Arabic.