|Party wants to MUNCH US, CRUNCH US, GOBBLE US UP!|
This page is NOT protected! Edit at your own risk!
Reason(s): No Vandalism Allowed
Party is the 9th Episode of Alphablocks Series 1. In this episode, P, A, R, T and Y need some help getting the party started.
Z sleeps at the start of the episode. P blows her tooter. Y holds a balloon. G and W meet up with P, A, R, T, and Y. G wonders if they're going to the party. R says, "This is the party, me hearty!" T, who checks his watch, says that the party started 12 minutes and 22 seconds ago. Y's balloon deflates. B and D join in, while P pops away. S joins in to help with the party.
How can she help?
- SAG - S, A, and G start to sag. S sorts it out by inflating themselves.
- SAT - S, A, and T sit down to drink tea.
- SAW - A saw cuts where S, A, and W stand. Then the hole begins to grow tall. S, A, and W look down, while the hole grows back to normal. They fall back.
- SAY - S asks why the chicken crosses the road. A wonders what a chicken is and Y wonders what a road is. They all shrug.
- SAD (star word) - S, A, and D start crying. After that, W blows his nose and says "exciting". X appears and he says, "Did someone say exciting? The exciting X!"
- SAX - S plays the sax and X sings I’m X. After the song is finished, X leaves, which causes E and I to bump into each other.
Lyrics (I'm X)
There's no problem I can't fix
When I'm thrown into the mix
I'm the superhero X
So just watch my muscles flex
I'm stronger than an ox
More cunning than a fox
I'm X-tremeley X-traordinary and X-tra X-citing
I X-cel at X-ercising, I'm X!
X strikes again!
Characters (in their order of appearance)
- AY (game only)
- AW (game only)
- Party (stealth word)
- Sat (game only)
- Say (game only)
- Saw (game only)
- Exit (stealth word)
- Song: I'm X
- Z makes a cameo in the beginning.
- When X arrives, I and O are at the party with the A, B, D, R, S, T, V, W, and Y. When S plays her sax, M and F are there. During the song, L and E are there.
- E, F, I, L, M, and O make a cameo at the end, but they don't speak.
- C, H, J, K, N, Q, U, and V are absent in this episode.
- U is the only vowel who did not appear in this episode.
- If one looks closely, the word "exit" is formed while X uses his x-ray vision.