One Hundred, or 100, is a Numberblock made up of 100 blocks she is a square by 10×10. She is voiced by Sharon D. Clarke.
One Hundred has a chessboard pattern of 50 light red blocks and 50 dark red blocks. Her eye, mouth, and her limbs have the same color as One's. She also has an array display, because she is a super rectangle like 12,18 and 24.
One Hundred's personality is rather calm and gentle. She acts like a motherly figure to One (and Ten, to a lesser extent). She has been shown to help them understand very bigger numbers, even numbers bigger than her, and breaks the concepts down into steps they can understand.
- The Big One (debut)
- One Hundred
- One Thousand and One
- More To Explore
- Square on the Moon
- Heroes With Zeroes
- What If? (imagination)
- 100 Ways to Leave the Planet
- Total number of appearances: 7 + 1 imagination
- One Hundred has one eye because she has "One" in her name.
- One Hundred is the first and smallest 3-digit Numberblock shown in the series.
- In imagination segments, her blocks are a darker shade of red, closer to One's shade of red, rather than salmon.
- One Hundred is the second number to have 9 factors, making her a super-duper rectangle. The first Numberblock with 9 factors is Thirty-Six.
- She's the fourth Numberblock to appear right before their debut episode; the others being Two, Eleven, and Fifty.
Orders of Magnitude
- One Thousand
- Ten Thousand
- One Hundred Thousand
- One Million
- Ten Million
- One Hundred Million
- One Billion