||End of my tether, don't say that word!|
Areas of this article contain spoilers about One Giant Step Squad. Please proceed with caution.
Read at your own risk.
One Giant Step Squad is the eleventh episode of Season 8 of Numberblocks. It is the 116th episode overall.
Meet Fifty-Five, the rocket ship captain who's always ready to blast into space.
- This is the debut of figured out Fifty-Five.
- This is the sixth episode which is Blue Level, since five episodes are in Season 6.
- This episode marks the return of:
- Ten's step squad goggles
- Eight's "build" shape
- This is the first appearance of rocket frames.
- This is the second time a word count was used. The first time was Hide and Seek.
- When One said "One small step for numbers...", and Fifty-Five saying "...one giant step squad for numberkind!", it is referencing one of Neil Armstrong's quotes.
- This is the last episode to be played on CBeebies before Making Friends.
- There are 2 scenes where Eight has normal limbs, one in the part where they build the third rocket, and one instructing about the Step-Squad pattern.
||One, Another One, Two, Three, One, Two, Three!, Four, Five, Three Little Pigs, Off We Go, How to Count, Stampolines, The Whole of Me, The Terrible Twos, Holes, Hide and Seek
||Ten out of Ten
||Six, Seven, Eight, Nine, Ten, Just Add One, Blast Off, Counting Sheep, Double Trouble, The Three Threes, Odds and Evens, Fluffies, The Two Tree, Numberblock Castle, Ten Green Bottles
||Once Upon A Time, Blockzilla, The Numberblocks Express, Fruit Salad, Zero, Now We Are Six to Ten, Numberblobs, Building Blocks, Peekaboo!, Hiccups, What's the Difference?, Numberblock Rally, Five and Friends, Octoblock to the Rescue!, Ten Again
|Fifteen and Friends
||Flatland, Pattern Palace, The Legend of Big Tum, Mirror, Mirror, The Wrong Number, Eleven, Twelve, The Way of the Rectangle, Ride the Rays, Block Star, Thirteen, Fourteen, Fifteen, Tween Scenes, Step Squads
||Fifteen's Minute of Fame, On Your Head, Ten's Place, Balancing Bridge, Sixteen, Square Club, Seventeen, Eighteen, Loop the Loop, Nineteen, Twenty, Tall Stories, Flights of Fancy, I Can Count to Twenty, Heist
||Sign of the Times, Fun Times Fair, The Lair of Shares, Terrible Twosday, Divide and Drive, Twenty-One and On, We're Going on a Square Hunt, Thirty's Big Top, Land of the Giants, Fifty, Sixty's High Score, The Big One, One Hundred, One Thousand and One, More To Explore
||Your Turn, Now You See Us, Ten's Top Ten, What's My Number?, Fun Times One Times Table, The Many Friends of Twenty, Ten Vaulting, Twoland, Two Times Shoe Shop, Odd Side Story, How Rectangly!, Rectangle Racers, The Team Factor, Hidden Talents, Making Patterns
||Now in 3D, Club Picnic, Too Many Threes, Circus of Threes, Figure It Out, Snow Day Doubles, Steps Versus Squares, Puzzle Square, Four on the Floor, Sky High Fives, One Giant Step Squad, Square on the Moon, Heroes With Zeroes, What If?, 100 Ways to Leave the Planet
||The Treasure of Hexagon Island, Double Back, About Time, The Twelve Days of Christmas, Making Friends, Crossover, The Case of the Missing Blocks, The Blocks v Blocks Games
||Numberblocks Theme Song, Fourth Wall Breaks