One, or 1, is the small red Numberblock. She is the main protagonist.
One first appears in the episode with the same name.
She is voiced by Beth Chalmers.
One has a small red cube body with an eye on the front and a mouth. She also has two arms and two legs and has a number 1 on top of her. She appears in all except for seven of the episodes and has the most appearances.
1 is sweet, curious, helpful, friendly, bubbly and clever. She loves finding things that are alone and normally calls them "one of something", while the other Numberblocks call something alone "a something" (e.g 1 would call one bee one bee while the other Numberblocks would call it a bee).
She sometimes feels sad since she only has one block, which means she can do fewer things than the others.
Total number of appearances: 83
- "1 wonderful world, and 1 me!"
- "You're amazing!"
- On Halloween 2017, a pumpkin was carved in the shape of Numberblock One.
- 1 is the first Numberblock to not be made of other Numberblocks. The second being Zero.
- This is because 1 fell from the sky as a small block until it turned into her.
- There is a fanmade Numberblock posted on Twitter called "Zero point Five (0.5)" / Half (1/2) who resembles 1, but it is half 1's size and has no arms.
- There is also a prototype design of Zero that heavily resembles 1, but it has an almost transparent block. This design was by Arifmetix.
- 1 is the first Numberblock to ever be seen in the show.
- 1 was originally white with black limbs and two eyes that resemble the eyes of Alphablock A or B from Alphablocks. Her Numberling was also in serif.
- 1 is the first square number, cube number, triangle number, and polygonal number to appear.
- 1 has the most copies shown at the same time, being 101, beating her previous records at 100 and 40.
- 1 is similar to the Pudding Monsters, due to them being small, red and are cyclopses. They also have the ability to become bigger characters by fusing.
- In the Alphablocks episode UFO, An "Alphablock 1" appears during the episode. Some fans referred to it as a "Numberblock" and the term was eventually used for this show.
- 1 is the first Numberblock to not be able to change her shape. The second being 0.
- One is one of the few Numberblocks to appear in different colours. The other two are Seven and Eleven.
Has its own page.