|No one may edit!|
This page is currently protected.
Reason(s): recent vandalism
One, or 1, is the small red Numberblock made up of 1 block. She is the main protagonist.
1 first appears in the episode with the same name.
She is voiced by Beth Chalmers.
1 is a small red cube with a circle eye on the front and a maroon mouth. She also has red limbs and has a black numberling on top of her. She appears in all except for fourteen of the episodes and has the most appearances.
1 is sweet, curious, helpful, friendly, cute and childish. She loves finding single things and normally calls them "one of something", while the other Numberblocks call something alone "a something" (e.g 1 would call one bee one bee while the other Numberblocks would call it a bee).
She sometimes feels sad since she only has one block, which means she can do fewer things than the others.
One appears in every episode except these 14:
- Building Blocks
- The Way of the Rectangle
- Loop the Loop
- Sign of the Times
- Fun Times Fair
- Divide and Drive
- Two Times Shoe Shop
- How Rectangly!
- Rectangle Racers
- Four on the Floor
- Sky High Fives
- Heroes with Zeroes (has a picture)
- Double Back
Total number of appearances: 108 + 1 (Incl. pictures)
- "1 wonderful world, and 1 me!"
- "You're amazing!"
Numberblocks Annual 2022 Description
One Loves singing about things that are on their own.
- 1 is the first Numberblock to not be made of other Numberblocks. The second being 0.
- 1 is the first Numberblock to be seen in the show.
- 1 was originally white with black limbs and two eyes that resemble the eyes of several females from Alphablocks. Her Numberling was also in serif.
- 1 is the first square number, cube number, triangle number, and polygonal number to appear.
- 1 has the most copies shown at the same time, being 101, beating her previous records at 100 and 40.
- In the Alphablocks episode UFO, An alien Alphablock with a 1 on top appears during the episode.
- However, she can morph into 3D shapes, such as a frustum, as shown in "Hiccups".
- 1 is one of the many Numberblocks to appear in different colours. The others are Numberblocks 2-9 and 11.
- 1 can sometimes be seen with a square eye, such as in the episodes Square Club and Steps Versus Squares.
Orders of Magnitude
- One Hundred
- One Thousand
- Ten Thousand
- One Hundred Thousand
- One Million
- Ten Million
- One Hundred Million
- One Billion
Has its own page.