When the Numberblocks' Numberlings fall off, the Numberblocks have to work out who they are and how numbers work.
- When Ten stands Vertical, (1x10) She looks like a Big white block with no lines. Same thing as With 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 (only for a short time).
- This episode marks the second time the Numberblocks don't have their Numberlings on their head. The first time was at the start of One.
- As seen in this episode, the Numberblocks will have amnesia without their Numberlings.
- This could in fact link to the first episode, where One doesn't know who she is until her numberling shows up.
- An instrumental of Ten Again can be heard when Ten appears.
- This marks the first time someone says “Thirteen” and Thirteen does not split into Ten and Three.
- This is due to Fourteen preventing it from happening.
- It is unknown on who to blame for losing their Numberlings. However, with logic and reasoning, it could be 15's fault for starting this in the whole place; 13 tries to prevent 15 from saying his name but regardless she says it. This causes a pandemonium.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.