Odds and Evens is the eleventh Season 2 episode of Numberblocks and the 26th episode overall.
Children's animation. The Numberblocks play a game of bounceball, with the Even Tops versus the Odd Blocks. Learn about odd and even numbers with the Numberblocks.
The Numberblocks 1-10 are at a court.
3 says, "Let's play Bounce Ball!"
2 says, "1, 2. 2 sides."
1 and 2 create the two teams.
1's team: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9
2's team: 2, 4, 6, 8, 10
The teams are thinking of what to call themselves. 3 guesses "The Yellows", but 5 says she, 1, 7, and 9 are not all yellow (7 has only 1 yellow block.).
4 is rolling a ball on his head. 3 attempts to do the same, but her ball falls off her head. 3 says her team doesn't have flat even tops like 2's team.
2's team call themselves "The Even Tops" because they all have even tops when standing two blocks wide, and they all balance balls on their heads.
9 attempts to do the same, but his ball falls off him onto 7, then to 5, then 3, then 1. 9 says his team members all have one odd block sticking out when they stand two blocks wide (except for One, who has only a single block).
1's team call themselves "The Odd Blocks".
3 wonders who can keep score, but then she has an idea. 3 grabs a Magic Mirror and duplicates herself.
The other 3 goes under the scoreboard and subtracts into 1 and 2 as the commentators of the bounceball game.
The Even Tops bounce the ball on their heads from 2 to 4 to 6 to 8 to 10, showing that the Even Tops are all made of Twos. 10 head-bounces the ball to the 2-Target at the Odd Blocks' side.
The Odd Blocks bounce the ball on their heads from 1 to 3 to 5 to 7 to 9, while also showing that they are made of Twos (except for One) with an odd One on top. 9 head-bounces the ball to the 2-Target at the Even Tops' side.
The Even Tops cheerlead.
Come on evens, score again!
That's what even numbers do!
The Odd Blocks cheerlead too.
We are odd and we feel fine!
Odds are having so much fun!
1 head-bounces the ball at the 1-Target at the Even Tops' side.
Commentators 1 and 2 add up as 3 who says, "The Odd Blocks beat the Even Tops by a magnificent 3 points to 2!" The Numberblocks cheer for their victory.
6 says, "Well, if you can't beat them..." She splits into two 3s. "Join them!"
- 9 is an odd composite number, but he is also a square number which means he would be able to roll the ball on his head perfectly when arranged in a square like 4 did. He stays arranged 1+2+2+2+2 in this episode.
- This is the second time 9 does not sneeze, this is because he isn't seen arranged in a square through the entire episode.
- This is also the first, if not only time 10 is seen without being arranged vertically.
- 4 is square for the whole episode.
- "Let's play bounceball!" is said three times in this episode.
- All odd blocks had their face IN their top block the entire episode.
- When 9 head-bounces the ball to the blue 2-Target, 10 is missing her blue helmet.
- When the Numberblocks are thinking of their team names, 8 has only 4 normal limbs.
- Also, when Eight goes to the Evens team, he has 6 octopus arms and 2 normal legs.