Odd Side Story is the tenth episode of Season 7 of Numberblocks and the 100th episode in the series overall.
How do the Even Tops and Odd Blocks work out who's the best? By dancing!
- During the scene where the odd numbers add to make square numbers, Three was missing her juggling balls.
- This is the 100th episode of Numberblocks and the first Learningblocks episode number to go over 3 digits.
- As a coincidence, the odd numbers in this episode sum up to 100.
- The episode description once mistakenly calls them the Odd Tops and Even Blocks, when as seen in Odds and Evens, they're the Odd Blocks and Even Tops.
- This was eventually fixed.
- The episode's name is a reference to the film "West Side Story", and the episode's plot appears to be similar to it as well.
- According to the leak's image, this might be the second appearance of the building in The Wrong Number.
- The part when they make squares with odd numbers is a reference to More to Explore where they do the same thing.
- The ball and the goal from Odds and Evens return in this episode.
- This is the first time most of the Numberblocks snapped. However, Five first snapped in What's the Difference?.
- Seven said the phrase "third time lucky" which is last said in One, Two, Three!.
Numberblocks being serious
||One, Another One, Two, Three, One, Two, Three!, Four, Five, Three Little Pigs, Off We Go, How to Count, Stampolines, The Whole of Me, The Terrible Twos, Holes, Hide and Seek
||Ten out of Ten
||Six, Seven, Eight, Nine, Ten, Just Add One, Blast Off, Counting Sheep, Double Trouble, The Three Threes, Odds and Evens, Fluffies, The Two Tree, Numberblock Castle, Ten Green Bottles
||Once Upon A Time, Blockzilla, The Numberblocks Express, Fruit Salad, Zero, Now We Are Six To Ten, Numberblobs, Building Blocks, Peekaboo!, Hiccups, What's the Difference?, Numberblock Rally, Five and Friends, Octoblock to the Rescue!, Ten Again
|Fifteen and Friends
||Flatland, Pattern Palace, The Legend of Big Tum, Mirror, Mirror, The Wrong Number, Eleven, Twelve, The Way of the Rectangle, Ride the Rays, Block Star, Thirteen, Fourteen, Fifteen, Tween Scenes, Step Squads
||Fifteen's Minute of Fame, On Your Head, Ten's Place, Balancing Bridge, Sixteen, Square Club, Seventeen, Eighteen, Loop the Loop, Nineteen, Twenty, Tall Stories, Flights of Fancy, I Can Count to Twenty, Heist
||Sign of the Times, Fun Times Fair, The Lair of Shares, Terrible Twosday, Divide and Drive, Twenty-One and On, We're Going on a Square Hunt, Thirty's Big Top, Land of the Giants, Fifty, Sixty's High Score, The Big One, One Hundred, One Thousand and One, More To Explore
||Your Turn, Now You See Us, Ten's Top Ten, What's My Number?, Fun Times One Times Table, The Many Friends of Twenty, Ten Vaulting, Twoland, Two Times Shoe Shop, Odd Side Story, How Rectangly!, Rectangle Racers, The Team Factor, Hidden Talents, Making Patterns
||Now in 3D, Club Picnic, Too Many Threes, Circus of Threes, Figure It Out, Snow Day Doubles, Steps Versus Squares, Puzzle Square, Four on the Floor, Sky High Fives, One Giant Step Squad, Square on the Moon, Heroes With Zeroes, What If?, 100 Ways to Leave the Planet
||The Treasure of Hexagon Island, Double Back
||Numberblocks Theme Song, Fourth Wall Breaks