O is the 15th letter in the Alphablock gang.
O is voiced by Lizzie Waterworth.
He is an Alphablock with orange stripes. He has wide eyes and no nose. He sometimes carries a magnifying glass.
O is curious, but not smart. Unlike other Alphablocks, he only says the "O" sound, either short or long, and also his name.
- Cha Cha Cha
- Party (cameo)
- Zzzzz (stays as digraph OO)
- Box (doesn't appear in the play & audience)
- Little Red N
- Frog on a Dog
- The End
- How Now, Brown Cow?
- Band Together
- The Wizard of Az
- Letters to Santa
- Making Friends
- Crossover (image only)
- The Case of the Missing Blocks
- The Blocks v Blocks Games (last appearance)
- O is the only Alphablock without a nose.
- His “long vowel” episode is Home.
- O is the only Alphablock who only says his sound, long or short, and his name, in every episode he appears in.
- There are some episodes where Alphablocks only say their sound like O.
- Some of them have Alphablocks who don't speak or have no solo lines when they're outside of word magic.
- Some others have Alphablocks only saying their sounds as their solo line.
- Some others have Alphablocks saying their sound when they're not in a word.
- It's unknown why they still have a nose when they do so.
- There are some episodes where O doesn't speak when he's outside of word magic (ex. Sleep.)
- He's the only Alphablock who communicates in another language.
- It's unknown if there'll be an episode where O can finally speak English.
- It appears that O sings in English in the DOG part of Frog on a Dog, apparently by mistake. He sings normally in the other parts of the song.
- O is allergic to dogs, as seen in Cat, despite other episodes claiming otherwise, and also despite O not having a nose.