O is the 15th letter in the Alphablock gang.
O is voiced by Lizzie Waterworth.
He is mostly curious, but not smart, and carries a magnifying glass. Unlike other Alphablocks, he only says the O sound, either short or long, and also his name.
- O is the only Alphablock without a nose.
- His “long vowel” episode is Home.
- O is the only Alphablock who only says his sound, long or short, and his name, in every episode he appears in.
- There are some episodes where Alphablocks only say their sound like O.
- Some of them have Alphablocks who don't speak or have no solo lines when they're outside of word magic.
- Some others have Alphablocks only saying their sounds as their solo line.
- Some others have Alphablocks saying their sound when they're not in a word.
- It's unknown why they still have a nose when they do so.
- There are some episodes where O doesn't speak when he's outside of word magic (ex. Sleep.)
- He's the only Alphablock who communicates in another language.
- It's unknown if there'll be an episode where O can finally speak English.
- O is allergic to dogs, as seen in Cat, despite other episodes claiming otherwise, and also despite O not having a nose.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.