On November 25, 2017, CBeebies announced about the upcoming season.
This season teaches new mathematics skills:
- Less than or greater than with Blockzilla
- Number 0 with Numberblock Zero
- Other 2D shapes with the Flatlanders
- Patterns with Six's Pattern Palace
- Basic Algebra with Big Tum
- Multiplication with the Magic Mirror
- Numbers 11-15 with Numberblocks Eleven to Fifteen
- Columns and Rows with Twelve
- Once Upon A Time (numbers 1-5 recap)
- September 24, 2018 - A bedtime story all about the first five Numberblocks.
- Blockzilla (less than or greater than)
- September 25, 2018 - A monster appears in Numberland, but the Numberblocks fear he'll eat them.
- Numberblock Express (number bonds to 5)
- September 26, 2018 - Learn all the number bonds up to 5 with the Numberblocks Express Train.
- Fruit Salad (part-part-whole)
- September 27, 2018 - The Numberblocks visit a fruit factory where big Numberblocks split into smaller numbers for fruit.
- Zero (number 0)
- September 28, 2018 - What's one less than one? The answer is revealed when Numberblock Zero appears. He sings about things that come in zeroes or nothing at all.
- Now We Are Six To Ten (numbers 6-10 recap)
- October 1, 2018 - Let's read another bedtime story about the Numberblocks 6-10.
- Numberblobs (counting to 10)
- October 2, 2018 - Sing along to the Numberblocks counting song with the Numberblocks and their friends, the Numberblobs.
- Building Blocks (number arrangements)
- October 3, 2018 - Nine and Ten meet an alien whose spaceship has crash-landed, so with help from Six, Seven, and Eight, they build a big tower to reach the alien's home planet.
- Peekaboo! (comparing numbers)
- October 4, 2018 - The number friends take turns hiding behind each other in a song and dance all about bigger and smaller. Learn about comparing numbers with the Numberblocks.
- Hiccups (splitting numbers)
- October 5, 2018 - The Numberblocks get a picture, but every time Nine hiccups, he splits into smaller Numberblocks, until the others find an unexpected cure.
- What's the Difference? (subtraction)
- October 8, 2018 - Seven shows the others how to be lucky: ask a number friend to jump on your head.
- Numberblock Rally (addition/subtraction)
- October 9, 2018 - Ten riders, ten pedal-powered cars. Welcome to the Numberblock Rally.
- Five and Friends (5 + x = y)
- October 10, 2018 - Six to Ten discover they are all Five-and-a-friend.
- Octoblock to the Rescue! (number bonds to 8)
- October 11, 2018 - The naughty Terrible Twos are making custard pies. Can Octoblock and his friends save the day?
- Ten Again (number bonds to 10 and commutative property of addition)
- October 12, 2018 - When the number friends all want to do different things, Ten finds a way to do them all.
- Flatland (2D shapes)
- October 15, 2018 - Four visits Flatland, where the flat shapes live, and becomes a real square.
- Pattern Palace (patterns)
- October 16, 2018 - One crosses the pattern puzzle path over the magic moats to get to the Pattern Palace.
- The Legend of Big Tum (basic algebra)
- October 17, 2018 - A monster with a big hairy tummy who loves puzzles? Find out who is in Big Tum's tum.
- Mirror, Mirror (multiplication)
- October 18, 2018 - One discovers a magic mirror that does multiplication.
- The Wrong Number (basic algebra/distinguishing numerals)
- October 19, 2018 - Detective One learns to solve Nine's case of his empty apartment.
- Eleven (number 11)
- January 21, 2019 - The Numberblocks make a new friend, football fan Eleven, who gets them all in training for the big match.
- Twelve (number 12)
- January 22, 2019 - Ten and Two make Twelve, who discovers that she is a super-rectangle with amazing special powers.
- The Way of the Rectangle (rectangular arrays)
- January 23, 2019 - Twelve shows the other numberblocks how to arrange their blocks into columns and rows, to master the way of the rectangle.
- Block Star (factors of 12)
- January 24, 2019 - Twelve goes on a mission to save Numberland from the mysterious Block Star.
- Ride the Rays (factors of numbers 1-12)
- January 25, 2019 - A fantastic treat awaits the Numberblocks at the top of Ray Canyon.
- Thirteen (number 13)
- Unlucky Thirteen falls apart whenever anyone mention his name.
- Fourteen (number 14)
- Meet extreme Fourteen, the plucky skateboarder.
- Fifteen (number 15)
- Hush, hush! Agent Fifteen is here with a new way to save the day.
- Tween Scenes (11~15 recap)
- Let's hear a bedtime story about the Numberblocks Eleven to Fifteen.
- Step Squads (triangular numbers)
- Only the Step Squad can save One's balloon, but what if there are more than one Step Squad?
- As we know so far, One was absent in two episodes (in the episode Building Blocks and The Way of the Rectangle)
- Eight's mask is a pale magenta in this series; it was dark magenta in Series 1.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.