Series 2 is the second series of Numberblocks. The series would be scheduled to be released on May 1, 2017 on the CBeebies TV channel.
On November 25, 2017, CBeebies announced about the upcoming season.
- Six (number 6)
- A dice appears in Numberland. Six sings a rap tune about how fun a dice can be.
- Seven (number 7)
- Numberblocks 1-6 have a picnic. Rainbow-colored Numberblock Seven appears and sings how lucky he is.
- Eight (number 8)
- Numberland is rocked by the arrival of superblock Eight, also known as Octoblock.
- Nine (number 9)
- Four is upset that he's the only square in the world until Nine appears.
- Ten (number 10)
- Nine wants to be one bigger. One adds up with him and they become Ten, who sings about being a ten block.
- Just add one (adding up to 10)
- In a song, Numberblocks add up to 10.
- Blast Off (number bonds to 10)
- Ten blasts off to the moon with her friends.
- Counting Sheep (factors of 6)
- Six tries to get the sheep to sleep.
- Double Trouble (x2)
- One has an adventure in the doubling dungeon of doom. She doubles up to Eight and finds eight golden delicious apples.
- The Three Threes (3 x 3)
- When problems happen, Nine wants to solve them himself... by becoming a trio of talented Threes!
- Odds and Evens (odds and evens)
- The Ten Numberblocks play bounceball.
- Fluffies (number bonds to 7)
- It's tickle time in Numberland when Fluffies are counted, but Seven is not ticklish!
- The Two Tree (addition and subtraction by 2)
- It's odds versus evens again when the Numberblocks play a game of Throwing Twos.
- Numberblock Castle (numbers 5 to 10)
- Numberblocks 1-4 have an adventure in Numberblock Castle, with the help of their friends 5-10.
- Ten Green Bottles (counting backward)
- One of Ten's bottles accidentally falls off the wall, setting off a numbery hullabaloo.
- The trailer for the second part uses clips from the episodes Six, Seven, Eight, and Ten.
- The intro for the second part is modified, as the second line goes: "6-7-8-9-10 Numberblocks" instead of "1-2-3-4-5 Numberblocks" in Series 1.
- The second part of the first season was supposed to be similar to the first; Counting Sheep was supposed to take place after Six, while Double Trouble and Fluffies were supposed to take place after Eight.
- The only Numberblocks in the second part whose eponymous episodes are the only episode in which they are the biggest Numberblocks are Seven and Nine.
- This season features some episodes with some Numberblocks who are absent and some with some Numberblocks who have no lines of dialogue.
- Six, Eight and Nine are the only new Numberblocks who have no number bond episodes.
- However, Six has a factor episode.
- It is unknown if the other composite numbers will have factor episodes.
- Series 2 was released to DVD on January 29, 2018 as Ten out of Ten.
- Ten Green Bottles is the song that ends this season.
- This season, Season 3 episodes 6-15, and Season 7 episodes 1-10 are in Orange Level 2.