Numberblocks Make and Play is a game on CBeebies website that is released on October 19, 2017. The game can only be played if you live in the UK. It can, however, be watched on YouTube worldwide.
The game features 3 activities on each Numberblock: count, color, and make. All are different depending on the Numberblock.
One: catch one apple
Two: tap two shoes
Three: Tap three portraits
Four: Tap four squares
Five: Catch five shooting stars
Six: tap six dice
Seven: tap seven ducks
Eight: catch eight golden apples
Nine: Grab nine hankies
Ten: Catch ten green bottles
- The Numberblocks' counting vocals are from the episodes One, Two, Three, Four, Five, Six, Seven, Eight, Just Add One, and Ten Green Bottles.
- The background musics in the game are the instrumental version of the songs from the episodes 1-10 and Just Add One.
- The following objects in the game are from a certain episode:
- The tree, the basket, the apple, and the bird from One.
- The circus scene from Three.
- The night scene and shooting stars from Five.
- The red-sky scene from The Whole of Me.
- The ducks from Seven.
- The blue square background from Nine.
- The bridge scene, the apples, and the hat from Double Trouble.
- The Numberblock 3 portraits from Numberblock Castle.
- The wall scene and the bottles from Ten Green Bottles.
- Two, Three, Five, and Seven stay vertical in this game because they are prime numbers.
|Apps in the Learningblocks series|
|Meet the Alphablocks, Numberblocks Make & Play, Numberblocks Hide & Seek, Meet the Numberblocks, Numberblocks Card Fun, Numberblocks World, Alphablocks World|