Numberblock Rally is a Season 3 episode of Numberblocks.
Ten riders, ten pedal-powered cars. Welcome to the Numberblock Rally.
The Numberblocks are at the starting line of the Numberblock Rally at the top of Mount Numberland. One shows up late before the race starts.
And they're off! 9 and 1 are slowing down. 10 is in the lead, but she trips on a rock.
10 - 1 = 9
8 lays front-side-up on his car and races, his wheels replaced with his legs. Suddenly, his car's part come loose.
8 - 2 = 6
6 spins to the other direction while 8 chases her. 7 dodges them, but trips on another rock.
7 - 3 = 4
6 and 9 enter a dip acres. 9 jumps over a dip.
9 - 3 = 6
Both 6's jump over two dips.
6 - 3 = 3
6 - 3 = 3
Both 3 commentate and argue about it. However, the other 3, above the dips with the other Numberblocks is in charge of the commentating and pushes the other 3's out of the way.
3 + 3 = 6
9 enters a dust cloud and sneezes into 8.
(9 - 1 = 8)
8 speeds, but bumps into 3, sending them flying and crash-landing onto the other racers, blowing them up into a bunch of 1's. 1 continues racing while the 9 remaining ride on her tail and into a mud puddle.
1 finishes in first place! 1 is rewarded the Numberblock Rally trophy while the others cheer for her.
- 2, 3, 5, 7, and 10 stay vertical in this episode.
- Five is the only Numberblock to not appear in equation magic and the only one to have no speaking lines.
- This is the second time equation magic is copied duplicately, the first being Double Trouble.
- The goal sound effect from Super Mario World plays when One reaches the finish line.
- This is TSRITW’s second least favorite episode of Season 3.
- It is unknown how the “lost” Numberblocks returned.
- The Music That plays during the race bears a resemblance to Mario Kart 7’s Music Park.
- This is the episode with 2nd to most Ones on screen, being 38 copies of herself.
- This episode takes the meaning "Only one can (X)" literally.
- Nine saying "Nice day for it!"
- Numberblocks splitting into Ones