Numberblock Castle is the twenty-ninth episode of Numberblocks.
Numberblocks 1, 2, 3, and 4 have an adventure in Numberblock Castle. 2 wonders how to get in. They see a switch, but none of them are tall enough to reach it. They need a Numberblock that's bigger than 4, which is 5.
4 + 1 = 5
5 is tall enough to pull the switch to open the castle door. After that, she separates into 1 and 4. The 4 Numberblocks all go inside. In the first room, which is a dead end, 4 sees a dice, which reminds him of Numberblock 6. Maybe 6 can know how to go to the next room.
4 + 2 = 6
6 raps and rolls a 3, and a door to the next room under 3's portrait appears. 6 separates into 2 and 4 before they all go. In the next room, they see 7 doors, each in a color of the rainbow. As they wonder which door leads to the next room, they know that 7 can help them.
4 + 3 = 7
7 opens the violet door and separates into 3 and 4 before the Numberblocks proceed. In the next room, as 3 walks to a square-shaped door, the floor creates a big hole in front of her. They think they are stuck, but 1 says they need someone to swing from the flagpoles to the door. 3 wonders how to get 8.
4 + 3 + 1 = 8
"Octoblock, swing, 1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8, swing!" 8 swings 2 to the other side and separates into 1, 3 and 4. They've come to the door, but 1 isn't strong enough, not even 4 when he's arranged in a square. They need a stronger square: Numberblock 9!
4 + 3 + 2 = 9
9 opens the square door before he separates into 2, 3 and 4. In the last room, Numberblocks 1-4 see, count, and put on 4 crowns. Then the door shuts itself. The 4 Numberblocks think they are stuck, but they see a hole in the ceiling. Maybe 10 could rocket them out of the castle. How do they get 10?
4 + 3 + 2 + 1 = 10
"10-9-8-7-6-5-4-3-2-1, blast off!" 10 rockets to the hole and out of the castle and separates into 1, 2, 3 and 4. What a great adventure the Numberblocks had!
- This is the second time 10 becomes a rocket, the first being Blast Off.
- 4 appears in every equation in this episode.
- 4 and 8 are the only Numberblocks who have only two arrangements in this episode.
- This is the third time 10 stays arranged vertically through the entire episode.
- 9 is the only Numberblock who has no vertical arrangement, making this episode the second episode where 9 stays as a square the entire episode, the first being Nine.
- This is the third time 9 doesn't sneeze for the whole episode, the first being Blast Off and the second being Odds and Evens.
- This is also the first time 9 doesn't sneeze when he's square.
- 3's portraits from this episode are used in 3's counting game in Numberblocks Make & Play.
- This episode and "I Can Count to Twenty" are the 2 Numberblocks episodes to air on Halloween Day 2019.
- After 1 and 2 fail to pull the switch, they stay frozen while running off the frame.
- 3 somehow wears a red crown. Because if she has two crowns one will fall off. It's possible that the red crown could be her hair, or an appendage.