NumberbIobs are characters in Numberblocks that are known to debut in their eponymous episode.They are voiced by David Holt and Marcel McCalla.
Numberblobs are spherical creatures that come only in the Numberblocks' colours.
- Numberblobs (All Numberblobs 1-10)
- What's the Difference? (Numberblobs 5)
- Eleven (Numberblobs 11)
- Tween Scenes (a whole bunch of red ones)
- Meet the Numberblocks!
- Fifteen's Minute of Fame (a whole bunch of (dark) red ones/Numberblobs 3/Numberblobs 6)
- Balancing Bridge (Three red ones)
- I Can Count to Twenty (Twenty numberblobs/Numberblobs 4/Numberblobs 5)
- Fun Times Fair (12 Numberblobs/Numberblobs 2, 3, and 4)
- Fifty (All Numberblobs, a whole bunch of blue ones and orange ones)
- More To Explore (Four orange ones)
- The Numberblobs are similar to the Numberjacks and possibly Alphablocks Buddy Blocks. Numberblobs Five appear in What's The Difference, where they meet Four to help him add up to Nine.
- Numberblobs Nine have no colour because Nine has grey blocks.
- Numberblobs 3 and 6 made a triangle in "15's Minute of Fame"
- Numberblobs Five are probably light blue by day and dark blue by night as shown in the episode of the same name.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.