|No one may edit!|
This page is currently protected.
Reason(s): recent vandalism
NumberbIobs are characters in Numberblocks that are known to debut in their eponymous episode.
Numberblobs are spherical creatures that come in the Numberblocks' colours.
They resemble small, puppet-like round things with no visible legs and hands.
Numberblobs are either used to count in Numberblocks episodes or fill the space on backgrounds. For example, their use in What's My Number? in the background illustrates this.
- Numberblobs (All Numberblobs 1-10; debut episode)
- What's the Difference? (Numberblobs 5)
- Eleven (Numberblobs 11 and a crowd of them in the soccer stadium)
- Tween Scenes (a whole bunch of red ones)
- Fifteen's Minute of Fame (a whole bunch of (dark) red ones/Numberblobs 3/Numberblobs 6)
- Balancing Bridge (Three red ones)
- I Can Count to Twenty (Twenty numberblobs/Numberblobs 4/Numberblobs 5)
- Fun Times Fair (12 Numberblobs/Numberblobs 2, 3, and 4)
- Fifty (All Numberblobs, a whole bunch of blue ones and orange ones)
- More To Explore (Four orange ones as Numberblobs 2)
- Your Turn (All Numberblobs 1-10)
- What's My Number? (A lot of red Numberblobs in the crowd)
- Ten Vaulting (All Numberblobs, All of different colors in the crowd)
- Twoland (2 Orange Numberblobs)
- Rectangle Racers (A lot of red Numberblobs in the crowd)
- The Team Factor (A lot of Numberblobs of different colors in the crowd)
- Hidden Talents (A lot of red blobs as the audience)
- Circus of Threes (A lot of red Numberblobs in the crowd)
- What If? (7 red ones)
- 100 Ways to Leave the Planet (1 to 5 and one in the end)
- About Time (A lot of red blobs as the audience, as shown in the end)
- The Twelve Days of Christmas (A lot of red blobs as the audience)
- Making Friends
- The Blocks v Blocks Games
- Meet the Numberblocks! (Numberblobs 1-20)
- Numberblocks World (All Numberblobs 1-100)
- Numberblobs Counting 1 to 100 (All Numberblobs 1-100)
- The Numberblobs are similar to the buddy blocks from Numberjacks and possibly Alphablocks.
- Numberblobs Five appear in What's The Difference, where they meet Four to help him add up to Nine.
- Red Numberblobs have the most appearences.