“Everything’s gonne be all right now season three is here!”
Season 3 is the first part of the third series that would first air on September 24, 2018 and would finish airing on October 19.
This season teaches:
- Greater than/less than signs with Blockzilla
- Know about what number means nothing (Zero)
- 2D Shapes
- Patterns with Six's Pattern Palace
- Basic Algebra with Big Tum
- Multiplication with the Magic Mirror
- Once Upon a Time (numbers 1-5) - A bedtime story all about the first five Numberblocks.
- Blockzilla (greater than/less than) - The monster tale of a colossal creature who really, really likes bigger numbers, though the Numberblocks fear he's going to eat them.
- The Numberblocks Express (number bonds to 5) - Learn all the number bonds up to 5 with the Numberblocks Express Train.
- Fruit Salad (splitting numbers) - The Numberblocks visit a fruit factory where big Numberblocks split into smaller numbers for fruit.
- Zero (number 0) - What's one less than one? The answer is revealed when Zero appears. He sings about things that come in zeroes or nothing at all.
- Now We Are Six To Ten (numbers 6-10) - Let's read another bedtime story about the Numberblocks 6-10.
- Numberblobs (counting to 10) - Sing along to the Numberblocks counting song with the Numberblocks and their friends, the Numberblobs.
- Building Blocks (arrangements) - Nine and Ten meet an alien whose spaceship has crash-landed, so with help from Six, Seven, and Eight, they build a big tower to reach the alien's home planet.
- Peekaboo! (greater than/less than) - The Numberblocks take turns hiding behind each other in a song and dance all about bigger and smaller.
- Hiccups (number bonds) - The Numberblocks take pictures, but every time Nine hiccups, he falls to pieces, until the others find an unexpected cure.
- What's the Difference? (subtraction) - One, Three, and Five want to be lucky like Seven.
- Numberblock Rally (subtraction and a bit of addition) - The Numberblocks have a rally race.
- Five and Friends (addition by 5) - At a five-star ball, Six, Seven, Eight, Nine, and Ten discover that they are "five and a friend".
- Octoblock to the Rescue! (number bonds to 8) - The Terrible Twos are causing custard pie mayhem in Numberland, so it's up to Octoblock to defeat them, but the Terrible Twos trap him in octonite. Eight signals the Octo Signal and his friends will be here any moment. Will Numberblocks 1-7 save Octoblock? Will they fall into some troublesome traps?
- Ten Again (number bonds to 10) - Ten sings about being ten and her number bonds.
Characters Introduced or New Characters
Flatlanders (Shapes and the straight lines)
< Ten out of Ten (Season 2)
<< High Five! (Season 1)
Fifteen and Friends (Season 3) >
Season 5 >>
- Number Fun is the first season to be distributed by BBC Studios. This is because at first, "High Five!" and "Ten out of Ten" (officially) were distributed by BBC Worldwide before merging with BBC Studios on April 1st, 2018.
- Numberblock Zero would debut in this season, but only appear in her debut episode.
- Zero later reappeared in future episodes.
- When the Numberblob was first seen, fans thought that Zero is red and round. This would be proven incorrect.
- Eight's mask not only gets lighter, but his pupils get noticeably smaller.
- The reason is unknown.
- The DVD/Blu-ray release date is unknown, just like Seasons 1-4, but is confirmed to be releasing in September 2019. (List of DVD releases)
- First four episodes have only Numberblocks 1-5 appear. On the fifth episode, Zero, only Numberblocks 0-3 appear. Numberblocks 6-10 start to appear on the sixth episode, Now We Are Six To Ten.
- On topic, the first five episodes of these season are under Red Level One, and the rest are under Orange Level Two. It would be inaccurate to say that the events of the first five episodes happened before the Numberblocks manages to go above Five; during Ten, One asks the purpose of Ten's zero.