When A gets hiccups, she can't say her own name - but Magic E and friends sing a song to help her remember.
A has the hiccups, but she can't remember her name. Who is she? She can't say. She seems to have slipped her mind. And maybe with help from her friends here today, She'll leave all her troubles behind. I, E, and Y can help.
First, A sticks with Y and together they sing A-a-a-a-a-a A-a-a-a-a A-a-a-a-a-a A-a-a-a-a. When A's with Y, they make a bright new...
When A's with Y, there's always time to...
Stick by her, soon they'll be on our...
A-a-a-a-a-a, yes her name is A!
Next, I sticks with A. A-a-a-a-a-a A-a-a-a-a A-a-a-a-a-a A-a-a-a-a. A's happy with I like a puppy that's wagging its...
A's sticking with I, and soon they'll be on the...
A's with I, together they're setting...
A-a-a-a-a-a A-a-a-a-a A-a-a-a-a-a, yes my name is A!
Next, Magic E comes. A-a-a-a-a-a A-a-a-a-a A-a-a-a-a-a A-a-a-a-a. And when Magic E does his magic on me, they can play a little...
She can bake a...
Land on a...
He can make her say her...
A can finally say her name. Now what do they say, team? They're on The A Team. And with them by her side, she's gonna be a-OK!
- Total words: 10.
- B, F, H, J, O, Q, U, V, X, and Z are absent in this episode.
- 10 consonants only say their sound, but 2 of them don't talk.
- C and K do not talk solo because CAKE and SNAKE are not sounded out.
- In the final verse, A refers another TV show, The A Team.
- This is the final episode where A speaks properly.