More to Explore is the 15th episode of Numberblocks Season 6 and 90th episode overall.
It's time for the grand finale, but the number fun doesn't stop here!
- This is the third appearance of a piano in the Learningblocks series. The first and second were Quick and Thirteen respectively.
- This episode features the return of Big Tum and Blockzilla.
- Blockzilla has grown a lot since her debut. She is about 3 or 4 times bigger in this episode than in her debut episode.
- Eight's old design, where his mask and lips are darker in colour, is shown in one of the pictures at the beginning.
- Some new Numberblocks appear, like Seven Thousand and Ninety Thousand. (Though they are scaled up versions of Seven and Ninety respectively.)
- Numberblocks that are mentioned, and even shown, but not in physical form (including compound) include:
- Ninety-Seven Thousand One Hundred and Four
- A very few fans believe that the chain of Ones in the "Numbers are infinite" part of the song is Infinity. This is easily debunkable since all the Ones don't have the infinity Numberling.
- Twenty-Two is the only figured out Numberblock to not appear.
- This episode influences children to make their own designs of Numberblocks not seen in the show.
- This is one of the only few song-episodes to change key. Another is "One Hundred", along with "What's the Difference", "Thirteen", "Seventeen" and "Twenty".
- It's been confirmed on twitter that this is NOT the final Numberblocks episode.
- This is because after "Ten Green Bottles", due to it's success, Numberblocks was scheduled for a second and third season, with each having the same number of episodes as Season 1, totalling to 90, and More to Explore is the 90th episode.
- It is however, unknown if this is the last Learningblocks episode, since the only 2 series in the Learningblocks series so far are "Alphablocks" and "Numberblocks".
Being another call-back episode, it has quite a lot.
- The pictures on the piano:
- The piano from Thirteen
- The same background from Twenty
- The hands and feet from I Can Count to Twenty
- The pole from Twenty
- Just Add One (mentioned)
- The background and concept of Step Squads
- The background from Ten's Place and Tall Stories (Chapter 19: Flex-Ability)
- The concept of Sign of the Times
- The multi-mirror (Mirror, Mirror)
- The Threes with rainbow juggling balls (Twenty-One and On)
- Bus Stop 20 (Twenty-One and On)
- The hopscotch from Terrible Twosday
- The football shirts (Eleven)
- The book (Once Upon A Time and other storytime episodes)
- The temple (We're Going on a Square Hunt)
- Square Club ("as wide as we're tall")
- The tune of Octoblock
- Nine, Sixteen, and Twenty-Five demonstrating Pythagoras' theorem
- The art gallery (Seventeen)
- The Fibonacci sequence
- The stage (Fifteen's Minute of Fame)
- The Ten Twos Hot Shoes Shuffle (Twenty)
- Fifty's guitar (several episodes)
- The Numberblobs (several episodes)
- The wall and blanks (What's the Difference?)
- Pi (3.14)
- Forty's rectangle book (Thirty's Big Top)
- Blockzilla (her debut)
- The magic rectangle Ninety is holding
- Big Tum (his debut)
- Blockzilla (Pi)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.