|End of my tether, don't say that word!|
Areas of this article contain spoilers about Moon. Please proceed with caution.
Read at your own risk.
|Moon wants to MUNCH US, CRUNCH US, GOBBLE US UP!|
This page is NOT protected! Edit at your own risk!
Reason(s): Don’t add the protected template when a page is not protected
In this episode, OO is on the moon.
O doubles up and sticks together, becoming digraph OO. M and N come to them.
Then they end up on the moon.
A cow jumps over the moon. Then M runs off. N warns him not to eat the moon, but it's too late. The bitten part falls off, making the moon crescent, and M and N fall off. Now, B, F, H, L, and T end up on the moon.
- FOOL - F fools OO and L.
- FOOT - The foot smells stinky.
- HOOF - A hoof steps on the moon.
- HOOT - OO hoots like an owl.
- TOOL - A wrench fixes a star.
- BOOT (star word) - A boot kicks the moon away, sending B, F, H, L, OO, and T down on the ground.
The Alphablocks, except OO, run away. OO shrugs, and then they all shout "BOO!", making O single again.
Characters (in their order of appearance)
- Tool (game only)
- Fool (game only)
- Hoof (game only)
- This is the only episode where a real word is sounded out incorrectly (FOOT is pronounced as /fuːt/ instead of /fʊt/).
- B and H only say their sound.
- The cow jumping over the moon is a reference to the nursery rhyme Hey Diddle Diddle.
- A, C, D, E, G, I, J, K, P, Q, R, S, U, V, W, X, Y, and Z are absent in this episode.
- OO: O!
- M: We're on the moon!
- N: No way!
- N: No!
- M: My oh my!
- OO: Uh, Oh!
- L: Lovely. How do we get home?
- B, F, H, L, AND T: BOO!
- O: O-o-o-o-o!