In this episode, OO is on the moon.
O doubles up and sticks together, becoming digraph OO. M and N come to them.
Then they end up on the moon.
A cow jumps over the moon. Then M runs off. N warns him not to eat the moon, but it's too late. The bitten part falls off, making the moon crescent, and M and N fall off. Now, B, F, H, L, and T end up on the moon.
- FOOL - F fools OO and L.
- FOOT - The foot smells stinky.
- HOOF - A hoof steps on the moon.
- HOOT - OO hoots like an owl.
- TOOL - A wrench fixes a star.
- BOOT (star word) - A boot kicks the moon away, sending B, F, H, L, OO, and T down on the ground.
The Alphablocks, except OO, run away. OO shrugs, and then they all shout "BOO!", making O single again.
- This is the only episode where a real word is sounded out incorrectly (FOOT is pronounced as long OO).
- B and H only say their sound.
- This is the first episode to feature digraph OO.
- A, C, D, E, G, I, J, K, P, Q, R, S, U, V, W, X, Y and Z are absent in this episode.
- OO: O!
- M: We're on the moon!
- N: No way!
- N: No!
- M: My oh my!
- OO: Uh, Oh!
- L: Lovely. How do we get home?
- B, F, H, L, AND T: BOO!
- O: O-o-o-o-o!