Alphablock I is having a dance party - by herself! Can her friends help her see the light on disco night?
I is having a dance party. E, G, and H want to come. But I thinks she is the only one who's allowed to say her name. She wants to have her party by myself. Then she sticks with G and H. I-i-i-i-i-i I-i-i-i-i I-i-i-i-i-i I-i-i-i-i. They're IGH, and everything's looking...
They're IGH, and you're gonna see the...
Stay right here 'cause tonight is the party...
I scolds to G and H for saying her name. Then she sticks with E. I-i-i-i-i-i I-i-i-i-i I-i-i-i-i-i I-i-i-i-i. When she's with E, it's as easy as making a...
I sticks with E like a clown with a trick bow...
Cross her heart, they never tell a...
I tells some lies. But everyone...
...likes her! I-i-i-i-i-i I-i-i-i-i I-i-i-i-i-i I-i-i-i-i. And when Magic E does his magic on me, then it's time for me to...
She's staying alive, she will survive, and together they'll be...
I says she feels fine. She tells everyone that she can share her name. Yes they can be her friends. No word of a lie friends. And with them by her side, they're gonna by flying high!
- Total words: 9.
- A, C, D, J, M, O, Q, U, V, W, X, Y and Z are absent in this episode. S stays stuck with H in this episode. She never comes apart.
- B, F, K, L, N, P, R, T, and SH only say their sound.
- When I sings "I'm staying alive, I will survive..." the words ALIVE and SURVIVE are not made.
- In the word list in the game version, LIE is not seen.
- The line "And with you by my side..." was used again from Name.
- This is the only Long Vowel Song where G speaks. She only says her sound in Name, Home, and Blue.
- The buzzer sound heard each time I lies is used again in the Numberblocks episode Peekaboo!, when Three and Four fail to hide Five.