Alphablock I is having a dance party - by herself! Can her friends help her see the light on disco night?
I is having a dance party. E, G, and H want to come. I turns into capital. But I thinks she is the only one who's allowed to say her name. She wants to have her party by myself. I turns into lowercase. Then she sticks with G and H. I-i-i-i-i-i I-i-i-i-i I-i-i-i-i-i I-i-i-i-i. They're IGH, and everything's looking...
They're IGH, and you're gonna see the...
Stay right here 'cause tonight is the party...
I scolds to G and H for saying her name. Then she sticks with E. I-i-i-i-i-i I-i-i-i-i I-i-i-i-i-i I-i-i-i-i. When she's with E, it's as easy as making a...
I sticks with E like a clown with a trick bow...
Cross her heart, they never tell a...
I tells some lies. But everyone...
...likes her! I-i-i-i-i-i I-i-i-i-i I-i-i-i-i-i I-i-i-i-i. And when Magic E does his magic on me, then it's time for me to...
She's staying alive, she will survive, and together they'll be...
I says she feels fine. She tells everyone that she can share her name. Yes they can be her friends. No word of a lie friends. And with them by her side, they're gonna by flying high!
Characters (in their order of appearance)
Notes & trivia
- Total words: 9.
- A, C, D, J, M, O, Q, U, V, W, X, Y and Z are absent in this episode. S stays stuck with H in this episode. She never comes apart.
- B, F, K, L, N, P, R, T, and digraph SH only say their sound.
- S only appears as digraph SH for this episode.
- When I sings "I'm staying alive, I will survive..." the words ALIVE and SURVIVE are not made.
- Another digraph that makes the long "i" sound is IA, as in "trial". The digraph is supposed to appear in this episode, but each Long Vowel Song can only hold up to 3 long vowel digraphs.
- In the word list in the game version, LIE is not seen.
- The line "And with you by my side..." was used again from Name.
- This is the only Long Vowel Song where G speaks. She only says her sound in Name, Home, and Blue.
- The buzzer sound heard each time I lies is used again in the Numberblocks episode Peekaboo!, when Three and Four fail to hide Five.