Meet the Alphablocks is an app.
- Due to O's inability to say anything other than his noise, an Alphablock says "Obviously that was O."
- Most Alphablocks have extra visible features.
- S doesn't actually sag when she deflates.
- She also doesn't start soaring right away, until she says "soars".
- At one point N's mouth overlaps his nose.
- For most of the game, not lots of Alphablocks have their eyes squinting.
- W doesn't actually cry. He's actually making the noise BEFORE he starts crying.
- When X x-rays, his X-ray makes makes everything red instead of what a normal x-ray would be like. This is probably because the technology to program ACTUAL x-ray vision was hard.
- X's X is noticeably shorter.
- Y's nose is reversed.
- O's magnifying glass doesn't ACTUALLY magnify.
- E's loudhailer doesn't ACTUALLY make echoes.
- C's cracks are black instead of being ACTUAL cracks.
- When I's eyes are closed, her eyebrows are nowhere to be seen.
- When M eats the apple, it just vanishes.
- When U merges with Q, he gets her eyes.
- Oddly, U is not unhappy about merging with Q.
- Also, U is shown smiling while he's talking, after he trips over.
How many alphablocks have you met?
A is for apple and alphabet!
B in the band with a big blue bass!
C makes cracks all over the place!
D on drums drumming all day!
E echos a long long way!
F has fun flying in the air
G glug glugs and grows green hair
H huffs and Puffs and hurries along
I am/is so important hear my song
J's a jolly jaybird/J is a jaybird, Jump Jump Jump
K Kicks a Ball it lands with a Bump
L Sings a Lovely lullaby
M is munching My Oh My
Obviously, That was O/O says "o" which means "hello"
|Apps in the Learningblocks series|
|Meet the Alphablocks, Numberblocks Make & Play, Numberblocks Hide & Seek, Meet the Numberblocks|