In this episode, R isn't sure if she is really a pirate, until she finds a treasure map.
Y and W think R is a pirate, but R doesn't feel like she's a pirate.
Just then, a map appears around A, F, M, P, S, and T. As R sees it, she refuses to go on a treasure hunt with them. A tells her she should try. Together, they walk to a faraway island.
- RAMP - A tries to jump the ramp, but it was no use.
- RAMS - A is upset by a herd of rams.
- RAPS - R, A, P, and S dance and rap.
- RATS - R, A, T, and S are upset by mice.
- RAFT (star word) - The Alphablocks sail a raft. When they reach the island, the treasure is not found, so instead, R sings what a pirate would do. When she sings "x marks the spot", Exciting X digs for treasure. The treasure is found.
Characters (in their order of appearance)
- Fast (stealth word)
- Far (stealth word)
- Ramp (game only)
- Raps (game only)
- Rats (game only)
- Song: A Pirate Wears A Black Eye Patch
- This is the only episode that R can be seen without her hat and patch.
- X makes a speaking cameo at the end.
- M only says his sound in this episode.
- Ignoring their sound, some letters have one proper solo line: F, P, and S.
- B, C, D, E, G, H, I, J, K, L, N, O, Q, U, V and Z are absent in this episode.