Lips is the 17th episode of Alphablocks Series 2.
It's nighttime. A drops in. L lullabies her to sleep. The other vowels come in playing loudly, causing A to wake up and join in. After brushing their teeth and putting on pyjamas, the vowels continue playing, when G comes in.
A log appears. G rolls away. D comes in.
A lid appears. The vowels go for a spin in the lid. Then they fly away. E comes down first.
A bed appears. The Alphablocks jump on the bed. E, the first vowel to fall down, can't go to sleep without his teddy.
With a teddy bear, E can finally go to sleep. Then, U falls down and can't go to sleep without a hug.
H and G hug U and put him to sleep. Then, A falls down and she just can't sleep.
A can finally nap. Then, O falls down and he needs to go sleep someplace else.
O can sleep in a cot. I is the last vowel to fall off the bed and can't go to sleep without a kiss.
Lips kiss I and puts her to sleep. Good night, vowels!
Characters (in their order of appearance)
- La (stealth word)
- Song: Five Little Alphablocks
- The song is based on a nursery rhyme called “5 Little Monkeys”.
- Total words: 8.
- F, J, K, M, Q, R, V, W, X, Y, and Z. are absent in this episode
- B, C, H, N, P, S, and T only say their sound in this episode.
- LIPS is the only word in this episode with 4 letters instead of 3.