|Key wants to MUNCH US, CRUNCH US, GOBBLE US UP!|
This page is NOT protected! Edit at your own risk!
Reason(s): It's not protected. Edit at your own risk.
When C and K find out they make the same sound, they decide to hold a contest. Who will win?
C is cracking cracks to her sound. She meets her brother K who is kicking the ball to his sound while R counts the keep-ups. C thought K is copying her. C's cracks ruin K's keep-ups. C and K decide a contest. K does it on E and Y.
And a key appears.
C says her sound is the best. She does it on A, G, and E.
A cage falls onto everyone except E, G, and Y. As K takes the key to the locked door, there is no keyhole. So, C and K join together to make the CK sound.
How will they get out?
- LICK - L, I, and CK lick an ice-cream.
- ROCK - The cage is rocking.
- SACK - S jumps in a sack race.
- SICK - S, I, and CK turn green, and their letter tops turn red.
- SOCK - A stinky sock appears.
- LOCK (star word) - A keyhole appears on the door. K frees himself, C, and the other Alphablocks.
Unusual (But Actual) Words
LACK, RACK, RICK
Characters (in their order of appearance)
- Sack (game only)
- Sick (game only)
- Lick (game only)
- Total words: 5 (TV version), 8 (game version)
- When R counts, she starts at 80. A, E, G, I, L, O, S, and Y join in at 97.
- This is the first appearance of digraph CK, who only says the sound in this episode (3 times in the TV version; 6 times in the game version).
- This is the only appearance of digraph EY and the first appearance of Magic E.
- Neither E nor Y talk solo in this episode.
- A and G only say their sound in this episode.
- G stays saying her soft sound (sounding like "/dʒ/") in this episode.
- When E, G, and Y are left behind, they spell out the Hungarian word EGY, meaning "one”.
- B, D, F, H, J, M, N, P, Q, T, U, V, W, X, and Z are absent in this episode.
- U is the only vowel who did not appear in this episode.
- The holes in the cage are actually big enough for the alphablocks to escape.
- When K kicks his ball the 97th time, L and S swap their places.
- R's hat is missing while the cage is rocking.
- When K opens the cage, everyone but L escapes. It's unknown why.
- Y in the EY digraph should be striped, because it's working as a vowel.
- K: Looks like I'm the king of the /k/'s! ...no keyhole!?
- C: Copycat!
- R: Rrrr! What's that rotten smell?
- I: I don't feel good.