Just Add One is the twenty-first episode of the series and overall the sixth episode of Series 2.
One's idea of fun is singing, dancing and making friends by adding One.
- Song: Just Add One
- The Numberblocks' ideas of fun in the song:
- Being one
- A song and dance
- Juggling things
- Being square
- High fives
- Playing games
- Making rainbows
- Being Octoblock
- Not sneezing
- Being ten
- 8 is the only Numberblock who has no vertical arrangement in this episode.
- This episode was mentioned in More to Explore.
- The song lyrics and images for this episode appear in pages 6-9 of the Cbeebies Special Magazine Issue 104. However it has some changes:
- The intro line before 1 appears is not sung.
- 4 doesn't sing "Ouch, ouch, ouch, ouch, 4 corners." He sings "1, 2, 3, 4, 4 corners."
- 5 doesn't sing "If you add another one / The number gets one bigger / And if you keep on adding one / You can get to any figure."
- 9 doesn't sneeze.
- When 5 arranges herself into 1+2+2, she has her design from "Hide and Seek", in other episodes, Her face is on her top block. Seven and Nine follow this change too.
- The instrumental version of the song can be heard on the menu of the game Numberblocks Make & Play.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.