Not to be confused with J
J wants to sing and fly like a bird - can A and friends help?
J pretends to be a jaybird. She tries to fly and sing like a jay, but she is too heavy and she makes a deep bird. It upsets A and I. I tries singing. J has the same dot, like I has. But I is not a jaybird and she sings better than J. As she leaves, she tries again, but the noise makes B, M, O, R, W, and Y. Poor J doesn't think she's a jaybird.
Who is J?
- JAB - J jabs A and B.
- JAM - J is covered in jam. M tries to eat it.
- JAR - A, B, M, O, R, W, and Y end up in a jar on top of J.
- JAW - J has a big jaw and she is in a deep voice.
- JOB - J tries to think up many jobs.
- JOY - J tries to make anyone happy.
- JAY (star word) - J turns into a real jaybird. She and the other Alphablocks sing a song about it.
- Song: I'm A Real Jaybird
- B, W, and O do not talk in this episode.
- A stays stuck with Y game version in this episode.
- C, D, E, F, G, H, K, L, N, P, Q, S, T, U, V, X and Z are absent in this episode.
- INNUENDO: I tells J that she has a "curly bit".
- This is the only innuendo in the Alphablocks series.
- J: I'm a jay.
- I: I'm not a jaybird. I am I. I sing and you can't.
- J: (deep voice) Am I a jaw? Hear me ROAR!
- J: (deep voice) J J JJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJ!!!!!
- J: Am I Joy? Can I make everyone happy? J!
- O and Y: Oy!
- All: Tell us why!
- Y: Why?
- J: Haven't you heard?
- ALL: I am a real jay biiiird! (laughter)