- Jaybird: I says that she is the one that has a straight line and J has a "curly bit". This could be seen as a naughty joke on the writer's behalf.
- Blockzilla: One time, Three said "she'll munch us, crunch us, and gobble us up". This is very similar to vore in some way.
- Thirteen: A lot of people think he will say poop although he says puddle.
- Eighteen: When Eighteen splits in three Sixes, their numberlings read the devil's number.
- Heist: Sixteen-Twenty break into a museum simply to get One’s teddy bear back. In reality, breaking into museums can get you arrested, or worse, executed.
- Sign of the Times: The plus sign that the scarecrow left before its "death" can be seen as a grave mark.
- Land of the Giants: When Forty's Ten was “sticking out”, his shape was shaped like something inappropriate.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.