Ink is the 25th episode of Alphablocks Series 3.
I approaches N and K. She shouts, "It is I!", startling them. K kicks his football too high, and it bumps into each one's heads.
A bottle of ink appears. The ink appears to be invisible. They step in the ink and turn invisible! Meanwhile, D, O, LL, and S are playing with dolls. S holds hands with the invisible I, N, and K.
D, O, LL, and S find themselves in a sink. S has been washed. Then, T plays tea with Doll T. S flys and tells T something strange is happening.
Everything starts to smell! H runs and sticks with T.
Think, think, think... TH sees a knocked-down bottle of invisible ink. P pops in the puddle and becomes invisible. S sends for the others. T and H become invisible, too. P pops next to I, N, and K.
I, N, and K turn pink! P pops away, while invisible SH and R arrive.
I, N, and K shrink! They run away. They bump into Doll D and Doll R.
They take a drink. I, N, and K get their colors back. Then I holds hands with Doll B and Doll G.
I, N, and K grow back to normal, but the dolls become too big!
Characters (in their order of appearance)
- Dolls (stealth word)
- Total words: 8
- A, C, E, F, J, M, Q, U, V, W, X, Y, and Z are absent in this episode.
- R stays invisible throughout the whole episode.
- B and G stay invisible until they become visible at the end of the episode.
- L stays doubled and stuck together as digraph LL in this episode.
- H (single) and SH, only say their sound in this episode.
- K only has two solo lines in this episode, other than his sound. They both have the one same word: "Okay.".
- BIG is the only word in this episode that doesn't end in the blend "nk".
- L: (Sighs)
- L: Look. Little L is lying down.
- D: Do something.
- S: Small S will save you, Little L.
- D and R: How about a nice cold...
- d-r-i-n-k, DRINK!
- D: Delicious.
- R: Refreshing.
- I: Incredible.
- N: Nice.
- K: Okay.