I is the ninth letter in the Alphablock gang.
I is voiced by Teresa Gallagher.
I is a fuchsia Alphablock with rosy cheeks and long lashes.
I is narcissistic and thinks she is the most important letter of all. She likes to sing, even if it's not wanted or needed; despite I's loudness, the Alphablocks love her music.
- "I know!"
- "I... don't know."
- "I know what to do!"
- "Did I hear someone say my name? Did someone say "I"?"
- "Only I can say "I"!"
- "I want my dot!"
- Party (cameo)
- Cha Cha Cha
- Up (cameo)
- Little Red N
- The End
- Outlaw (no words)
- Birthday Girl
- Cowboy (no words made with OI)
- Band Together
- The Wonderful Wizard of Az
- Letters to Santa
- Making Friends
- The Case of the Missing Blocks (last appearance)
- I's letter means...
- 1 in Roman Numerals.
- 18 in Vigesimal.
- I once lost her dot in Dot. This reveals the fact that dotless I sings in a very poor high-pitched voice, because "[she's] not I without [her] dot."
- I’s “long vowel” episode is Mine.
- In Outlaw, she was temporarily named "Paul".
- In the episode Jaybird, I says she is "straight" and that J has a "curly bit". This could be seen as a naughty joke by the writer.
- I's singing can pop balloons, as seen in In.
- I is shown to be able to manipulate others into helping her and just stand back; for example, in Dot, she demands O to find her dot, standing back and waiting for them to find it, and multiple times does she yell at O for giving her something other than her dot; not once did she budge.
- I's dot is called a "tittle".