I is the ninth letter in the Alphablock gang.
I is voiced by Teresa Gallagher.
I is a fuchsia block with rosy cheeks and long lashes.
I is self-absorbed and thinks she is the most important letter of all. She even likes to sing, even if it's not wanted or needed, but although her singing is loud or something, the Alphablocks love it.
- "I know!"
- "I... don't know."
- "I know what to do!"
- "Did I hear someone say my name? Did someone say "I"?"
- "Only I can say "I"!"
- "I want my dot!"
- Cha Cha Cha
- Up (cameo)
- Little Red N
- The End
- Four (Alphablocks episode)
- Outlaw (no words)
- Birthday Girl
- I's letter means...
- 1 in Roman Numerals.
- 18 in Vigesimal.
- I once lost her dot in Dot. This reveals the fact that dotless I sings in a very poor high-pitched voice, because "[she's] not I without her dot."
- I’s “long vowel” episode is Mine.
- In Outlaw, she was temporarily named "Paul".
- In the episode Jaybird, I says she is "straight" and that J has a "curly bit". This could be seen as a naughty joke on the writer's behalf.
- I's singing can pop balloons, as seen in In.
- I is shown to be able to manipulate others into helping her and just stand back; for example, in Dot, she demands O to find her dot, standing back and waiting for them to find it, and multiple times does she yell at O for giving her something other than her dot; not once did she budge.
- I's dot is called a "tittle".