Home is a ninth Season 4 episode of Alphablocks.
O has the most extraordinary day ever, with a goat on a boat, a mole in a hole and a magic golden discovery.
Characters (in their order of appearance)
- Hope (Not Actual)
- Rope (Not Actual)
Notes & trivia
- Total words: 11
- C, J, K, N, Q, S, U, V, W, X, Y, and Z are absent in this episode.
- U is the only vowel who did not appear in this episode.
- This is the only episode to feature digraph OE.
- Another digraph that makes the long "o" sound is OW, which also makes the "ow" sound as in "low". The digraph is supposed to appear in this episode, but each Long Vowel Song can only hold up to 3 long vowel sounds.
- P doesn't speak in this episode.
- This is the final episode where D speaks properly.
- O only can say his sound but usually when he is in a blend they can only say their sound but they could speak regularly without them saying their sound.