Season 1 is the first part of the first series of Numberblocks that premiered on January 23, 2017 and ended on February 10, 2017.
List of Episodes
- One (number 1)
- Jan 23, 2017 - A small red block falls from the sky and forms a body who counts one of everything.
- Another One (introduction to addition)
- Jan 24, 2017 - One wants to play tennis. She finds a magic mirror that makes another One. They add up to become Two.
- Two (number 2)
- Jan 25, 2017 - Two finds a pair of magic dancing shoes and shows his friend One that everything is better with two.
- Three (number 3)
- Jan 26, 2017 - Three sings about things that come in threes.
- One, Two, Three! (counting to 3)
- Jan 27, 2017 - Three does magic tricks with apples to show all the others who goes first, who is biggest and how to surprise the other number friends.
- Four (number 4)
- Jan 30, 2017 - Four square clouds appear. Four sings about other squares and things that come in number fours.
- Five (number 5)
- Jan 31, 2017 - Numberblocks 1-4 start a band. Five is new and then the band gets started.
- Three Little Pigs (counting to 4)
- Feb 1, 2017 - Numberblocks 1-3 play as the Three Little Pigs. Four plays as the Big Bad Square.
- Off We Go (number sequencing)
- Feb 2, 2017 - Five and friends set off on a rhyming romp through a field and a forest, but they keep getting all mixed up.
- How To Count (how to count)
- Feb 3, 2017 - Numberblocks 1-4 have a picnic with four flapjacks. Three miscounts the four flapjacks as 3 and thinks there's a flapjack snaffler in the picnic area.
- Stampolines (number arrangements)
- Feb 6, 2017 - Numberblock Three opens a stampoline park, where her friends have splatty fun making inky prints of all of the shapes they can make.
- The Whole of Me (part-part-whole)
- Feb 7, 2017 - All the Numberblocks sing about their parts and wholes.
- The Terrible Twos (2 x 2)
- Feb 8, 2017 - Double trouble as Four splits into twos and a pair of tricky twins turn up - the Terrible Twos, who decide it is time to tickle their friends into pieces.
- Holes (addition and subtraction)
- Feb 9, 2017 - Five sees a boulder in her way. Block to block, she travels through a hole.
- Hide and Seek (number bonds to 5)
- Feb 10, 2017 - Numberblocks 1-5 play hide and seek.
Ten out of Ten (Season 2) >
Season 3 >>
- High Five! was released to DVD on August 21, 2017.
- Two and One, Two, Three are the only episodes to go between debut episodes.
- Two goes between the debut of Two and Three while One, Two, Three goes between the debut of Three and Four.
- The only Numberblocks in this season whose eponymous episodes are the only episode where they are the biggest Numberblocks in are One and Four.
- However, One is the only Numberblock in her debut episode, which is the first episode of the series.
- Two is the only Numberblock in the first part of the season to not use the magic mirror
- In September 10 2018, the complete first series was released on DVD.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.