Hide and Seek is the fifteenth episode of the first season of Numberblocks.
Five is reading a book while sitting by a tree. Numberblocks 1-4 play hide and seek. Five wants to play. She closes her eyes and counts to 5. But she carries on reading.
One hides behind Four, but...
Five marks pointing prints of 1 and 4 on another tree.
Four and One see that Five found them.
Three forms an L-shape and puts Groucho glasses on her face and numberling. She bumps into Two.
Five marks pointing prints of 2 and 3 on a rock.
Three and Two see that Five found them.
Now it's Five's turn to hide. Numberblocks 1-4 close their eyes and count to 4. Five hides behind the tree. As the Numberblocks search anywhere else while Five continues reading.
Four trips on a rock.
Two and Three found her!
Next, Two bumps into a rock.
One and Four found her!
Numberblocks 1-4 find Five again by her tree. Then they see Five hide behind the tree again. Numberblocks 1-4 join in.
- Five's book has two pictures from the Numberblocks intro and the episode One.
- This is the last Numberblocks episode to premiere in February 2017.
- This is the final episode of Series 1.This was originally given to Ten Green Bottles before the "seasonal split" in 2018.
- This is also the last episode of High Five!.
- Five makes the most arrangements in this episode.
- This is the first time a Numberblock more than Four appears as a shape other than vertical.
- Goof: Before Three and Two add up, One is behind Two. After Five appears, One is with Four.