Hidden Talents is the fourteenth episode of Season 7 of Numberblocks, and the 104th episode overall.
Twenty-Six enters Fifteen's Talent Show... and finds some hidden talents.
- The Numberblobs
- Twelve (pictured)
- Twenty-Six (compound & figured-out)
- This is Twenty-Six's first appearance as a figured-out Numberblock.
- This is the 104th episode. 104 is divisible by 26. One and Ten are the two other figured-out numbers who divides the episode number (counting from S1) of the episode they debut in.
- 0, 8, 11, 14 and 24 are absent from this episode.
- This marks Twenty-Five's first appearance in Series 5.
- This is also the first time Twenty-Five splits into her square root squad (The Five Fives).
- They sing the same song sung by the Five Fives from the episode Five and Friends.
- Some scenes from past episodes were shown, specifically scenes where Numberblocks split into equal teams. Which are:
- Seven Threes = Original
- Eighteen Ones = Eighteen
- Six Threes = Divide and Drive
- Three Sevens = Original
- Five Twos = Sign of the Times
- Three Fours = Twelve
- Nine Twos = Eighteen
- Ten Twos = Flights of Fancy
- One to Five Twos = Odd Side Story
- Ten Two Hot Shoe Shuffle = Twenty
- Two Sixes = Twelve
- Six Twos = Block Star
- Four Threes = Twelve
- Since Twenty-Five was already figured-out beforehand, this is the second episode where one and only one Numberblock is figured-out onscreen. The first was We're Going on a Square Hunt.
- Thirty doesn't appear in this episode herself, but her transformed circus hat does.
- This is the first time negatives have been shown in Series 5. The next appearance is What If?
- The lift and the negative floors in the same scene where 15 and 26 are going down might be also referenced in the said episode
- MI-15 may be a reference to MI-6.
- Seventeen's line, "I'm looking for bonds; Number bonds." is a reference to James Bond.
- Three's rubber duck makes a cameo in the episode.
- It is listed as the S5E13 on YouTube, despite being listed as S5E14 everywhere else.