Hat is an episode of Series 3.
T is in a hurry. He is invited to a tea party, when suddenly H comes along and A drops in.
A top hat appears on T. F and N are delighted to see that hat. A drops in again.
A big fan blows away T's top hat. T chases it and bumps into B. A drops in again.
T plays cricket, but he doesn't have time. He continues chasing the hat and bumps into E. T tells him the problem. E calls for an emergency. P pops in.
A terrier dog appears. T teaches it tricks, but he doesn't have time. He runs after the runaway hat and bumps into R, N, C, Z, and Y. T tells them the problem. A drops in. P pops in.
What will they do?
- CAP - T wears a cap, but it's not a good hat for the tea party.
- NAP - T takes a nap.
- RAP - T raps about the hat.
- YAP - The dog barks. The hat yaps back at it.
- ZAP - Lightning appears.
- TAP (star word) - The hat taps T. T has finally found the hat. A tap comes out of the hat, as so does everything in the party.
Characters (in their order of appearance)
- Cap (game only)
- Rap (game only)
- Nap (game only)
- Total words: 7 (TV version), 10 (game version).
- R only says her sound in this episode.
- D, G, I, J, K, L, M, O, Q, S, U, V, W and X are absent in this episode.
- T's top hat resembles the Mad Hatter's hat from Alice in Wonderland.
- T holding a pocket watch and saying "I'm Late" is a reference to the White Rabbit.
- There's also a game of cricket and training a dog.
- A Says I Just Dropped in Which Is Like P`s I Just Popped In