Forty-Two, or 42, is a Numberblock who is made of 42 blocks and is semi-official.
Supposed Figured-Out Form
It is unknown if they will appear physically, but based on the brief drawing, we assume that they would have cyan rectangle eyes, lips and limbs, as well as features inspired from Arthur Dent.
They would wear a brown and maroon checker board dressing gown, as well as holding a green cup of tea, and a green towel with an orange stripe.
- Forty-Two is most likely based on Arthur Dent from "A Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy", hence the reference "42 is the meaning of life".
- People are not sure if the figured out design of Forty-Two is real, due to them only appearing as a drawing, or as Forty and Two in other episodes.
- Pi and themselves are the only characters to don't appear in a official episode but already having a official supposed figured-out appearance.
- Forty-Two is the smallest number between 40-50 to be depicted in figured-out form, although they still hasn't appeared "in person" that way. Only two other numbers in the 40s (45 and 49) have had their figured-out forms revealed, as of Season 8.
- Despite being a multiple of 7, they don't have any rainbow features. This might change later if a ninth season is approved: viewers expect episodes about the 6× and 7× tables, and Forty-Two would appear in both.
- Most likely because the drawing of 42 is likely a speculation on what they would look like in future appearences.
- Shared with 28, 42 has no eyebrows for a super (duper) rectangle.
- Their digits are the reverse of Twenty-Four's digits. Coincidentally, they both have blue eyes and limbs, and eight divisors.
- Forty-Two has clothes covering their full body; other Numberblocks have only partial clothes at most (such as Eighty's cape or the pocket where Ninety keeps their magic handkerchiefs).
- They are not recognized by Numberblocks' official social media, as long with all the other Numberblocks that has never appeared "in person".