Forty-Nine, or 49, is a Numberblock made up of 49 blocks.
She is a 7 by 7 square made by 40 green blocks and 9 gray blocks. She first appeared in The Big One as a compound, and in More To Explore as a drawing in the square temple, and finally made her official debut in Square on the Moon.
Forty-Nine has 40 light green blocks with green borders and 9 gray blocks. She has rainbow hair. Her limbs and face are all green.
- The Big One (compound)
- More To Explore (drawing)
- Square on the Moon (debut)
- 100 Ways to Leave the Planet
- Total: 2 + 1 drawing (figured-out) 1 (compound)
- She is the sixth Numberblock to have hair, with the first five being Seven, Seventy, Ninety, Seven Thousand, and Ninety Thousand.
- She is the second Numberblock in the 40s to be figured-out, being the first Forty-Five.
- According to Numberblocks World, her rainbow hair disappears when she stands less than seven blocks wide.