|End of my tether, don't say that word!|
Areas of this article contain spoilers about Forty-Five. Please proceed with caution.
Read at your own risk.
|“||Forty-Five way up high!||”|
— Forty-Five, Square on the Moon
Forty-Five or 45 is a Numberblock made of 45 blocks.
Forty-Five has 40 green blocks and 5 cyan blocks. Forty-Five wears a grey step-shaped mask because she is the 9th step squad. Forty-Five also wears lime and cyan boots and an array display, because she is also a super rectangle.
- Fifty (compound)
- The Big One (compound)
- Sky High Fives (figured-out)
- One Giant Step Squad
- Square on the Moon
- 100 Ways to Leave the Planet
- About Time
- Total: 5 (figured-out) 2 (compound)
- She, and all the other figured-out Numberblocks bigger than Thirty, (except for the Orders of Magnitude) were probably figured out by going through the six-step plan seen in Figure It Out, which could possibly explain why she was figured out offscreen; the writers wanted to avoid creating too many similar episodes.
- She is the first Numberblock in the 40s appearing in their figured-out form. If Forty-Two counts, then she would be second.
- She is the first odd number that is a super rectangle.
- She is the second super rectangle who’s main arrangement isn’t a rectangle,the first being Twenty-Eight.
- In the Numberblocks annual 2022, 45 once had a green border on the 5 block, too.
- She is the second of two super-rectangles to have silver rectangles instead of golden rectangles for eyes. The other is Twenty-Eight. This is probably because they are both step squads and long stepmasks would look weird.