Not to be confused with Fifteen and Friends.
Five and Friends is the 13th episode of Season 3 of Numberblocks.
Six to Ten discover they are all Five-and-a-friend.
Numberblocks 1-5 get an invitation reading that they're invited to a five-star ball at the Two Palms Dance Floor. Two wonders where it is.
Meanwhile at the ball, Numberblocks 6-10 start dancing, but they can't start without Five. They then discover that they have a five. Six is 5+1, Seven is 5+2, Eight is 5+3, Nine is 5+4, and Ten is 5+5.
Now, One, Two, Three, Four, and Five are at the ball, and there are five Fives there, but where are 6-10? Everyone starts searching for them, while the other Numberblocks 1-5 come to the ball. But where are Six, Seven, Eight, Nine, and Ten? One decides they should add up.
5 + 1 = 6
5 + 2 = 7
5 + 3 = 8
5 + 4 = 9
5 + 5 = 10
But where are One, Two, Three, Four, and Five? 6-10 notice they have a sparkly band above their fifth block. They separate into the five Fives and 1-5. They still haven't found 6-10, so they start looking.
The other 1-5 still haven't found 6-10. They add up to 6-10 again, but where are 1-5? They separate their blocks, but 1-5 continue searching for 6-10.
The other 1-5 still haven't found 6-10. They add up to 6-10 again, but where are 1-5? They separate their blocks, before the other 1-5 come to them quickly. They ask each other: "Where, oh, where are six to ten?!" Numberblocks 6-10 appear again and they all get the party started.
- Song: High Five (version 2)
- Everyone stays vertical in this episode, except for Four in the beginning.
- This is the first time there are seven fives.
- The five Fives would've been called the Five Star Fives in this episode.
- This is the first time the Numberblock's numberling number of the said Numberblock forms without their square root (5^2=25).
- The 1-5 that returned were the ones which 6 through 10 first split up into at the end.
- Eight's middle arms are used to split the first time, but not the second.
- Running gags:
- 1-5 wondering where 6-10 are, and 6-10 wondering where 1-5 are.
- Six saying: "Let's get this party started!"
- Six saying: "Now let's get this party started!"
- Six shouting: "LET'S GET THIS PARTY STARTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
- Nine saying: "HOLD ON!"
- The third time 1-5 add up with the five Fives, Five, now having gone insane, shouts in a not normal five-voice: "FIVE AND ANOTHER FIVE!".
- All of the Numberblocks (including 4) stand tall in this episode.
- The song is reused in other episodes such as Thirty's Big Top and Hidden Talents
- The five Fives saying "to the side, up above, down low, too slow" is a reference to the Season 1 episode Five.
- Numberblocks 1, 2, 3, 4, and the six 5s saying "Where oh where are Six to Ten?" is a reference to Holes.
Visit the gallery here.