Five, or 5, is the Numberblock made up of 5 cyan (light blue) blocks, wears a navy (dark blue) glove and her left eye is a star. Her eyes are dark blue and so are her arms and legs. She shares a fashion similar to 10.
5 first appears in the episode with the same name.
She is voiced by Beth Chalmers who also voices 12, 3, with 1 and Blockzilla.
- One, Another One, Two, Three, One, Two, Three! , Four, Nine, Double Trouble, Zero, Building Blocks and The Wrong Number
Total number of appearances: 39
5 & 1 had a great relationship.
5 & 2 had a great relationship.
5 & 3 had a great relationship.
5 & 4 had a great relationship.
5 & 6 had a great relationship.
5 & 7 had a great relationship.
5 & 8 had a great relationship.
5 & 9 had a great relationship.
5 & 10 had a great relationship. Due to them being multiples of 5, they both have star-eyes and gloves.
5 & 11
5 & 12
- Counting Sheep, The Three Threes, and Numberblock Rally are the only episodes where 5 does not speak in.
- According to Stampolines, 5 has only 12 block arrangements, no matter how you turn them. But she can only make 7 in the whole series so far. They resemble pentominoes.
- 5 has an Irish accent.
- 5 heavily resembles Numberjack Five's Buddy blocks, due to them being light blue.
- 5's round eye resembles 1's eye.