|Fair wants to MUNCH US, CRUNCH US, GOBBLE US UP!|
This page is NOT protected! Edit at your own risk!
Reason(s): Unspecified reason
Fair is the twenty-third Season 3 episode of Alphablocks.
It's O's birthday, but R has forgotten to get him a present! Can she magic up a big wheel, a helter-skelter and a hall of mirrors from thin air?
It's O's birthday, and R has gotten him a present, but she isn't sure what it is. She sticks with A and I, forming trigraph AIR. F flies by.
A funfair appears. O starts at the ferris wheel, but doesn't find anything to sit on.
O sits in and the ride goes. P pops in.
O splits in two as the ride continues. Next he comes to the helterskelter. After a few times going up and down, he gets dizzy. Trigraph URE makes sure he gets better.
O feels better. Next he goes to the hall of mirrors. O goes to the first mirror. E and R sticks, forming ER. B, I, and G appears.
In the first mirror, O's reflection is big. G doubles herself up.
O's reflection grows bigger. O goes to the second mirror. TH, I, and N appears.
O's reflection in the second mirror is thin. N doubles himself up.
O's reflection grows thinner. O goes to the third mirror. A drops in between E and R.
O grows an ear.
O hears distant voices.
It's B and X singing Happy Birthday.
B and X come near singing Happy Birthday to O.
A box appears. O opens it and finds an inanimate miniature version of him that springs out like a jack-in-a-box.
This episode introduces the "-air", "-ure", "-ear" trigraph, the "-er" digraph and the words air (not actual), fair, chair, pair, cure, big, bigger, thin, thinner, ear, hear, near and box.
Characters (in their order of appearance)
Digraphs / Trigraphs
- Air (Not Actual)
- Total words: 12
- D, J, K, L, M, Q, S, V, W, Y, and Z are absent in this episode.
- Another common "-ear" trigraph word is WEAR, but W doesn't appear because... I don't know.
- A, B, C, E, G, H, I, N, X, digraphs CH, TH, GG, NN, ER, and trigraph EAR only say their sound in this episode.
- A, B, E, I, N, X, digraphs CH, GG, NN, and ER are the only ones who say their sound outside of word magic.
- T only appears as digraph TH for the whole episode.
- Since TH's sound stays sounding like "f" (unvoiced), then it's possible that only one voice (maybe H) says it.
- T and U have no solo lines.
- No words are made with the digraph OO.
- This episode marks the only appearances of digraphs GG and NN, and trigraph URE.
- The song in this episode also used in Birthday Girl.