Eighteen is the 8th episode in Season 5.
Meet Eighteen, the super speedy rectangle who was born to ride the rays.
Ten and Eight happen to be going fast at the time the episode has started, but bump into each other and then...
...Eighteen appears! He is a super rectangle with Twelve. She is a speedy machine who likes to ride the rays and he sings a song.
At the end, Eighteen is flying and briefly with her.
- Song: Born To Ride The Rays
- This episode has the most fourth wall breaks in the whole Numberblocks and Alphablocks world.
- There's a blurry version of Ray Canyon and the HQ from Block Star when 18 flies fast as his vertical form; apparently, Ray Canyon is next to Twelve's Dojo and the HQ is next to Ray Canyon.
- This is the second time where both day and night appear; Eighteen goes so fast he ends up on the other side of the world.
- Despite saying that he glows when he zooms, he does not glow in any other episode.
- The only one who is shown fully unhappy from Eighteen is FIVE.
- The melting ice cubes are already shown in their watery state when Eighteen gets to Block Mountain.
- This is the first time Thirteen didn't split into Three and Ten after saying his name. The second is I Can Count to Twenty.