|No one may edit!|
This page is currently protected.
Reason(s): Only registered people can edit.
Eighteen is the 8th episode in Season 5.
Meet Eighteen, the super speedy rectangle who was born to ride the rays.
Ten is in her rocket form, flying, while Eight is running really fast with his tentacles. Eventually, they crash into each other and add up to Eighteen, who proceeds to introduce himself. After a brief moment of tipping over in his 1x18 arrangement, he soon decides to use his rays to get a move on. He soon sings a song about his speed (and all his rectangles).
As the song progresses, Eighteen gets faster and faster, blowing everything as he passes by. Eventually, he ends up going extremely fast, circling Numberland multiple times in a row that he can't stop himself and crashes down.
- Song: Born To Ride The Rays
- There's a blurry version of Ray Canyon and the HQ from Block Star when 18 flies fast as his vertical form; apparently, Ray Canyon is next to Twelve's Dojo and the HQ is next to Ray Canyon.
- This is the second time where both day and night appear; Eighteen goes so fast he ends up on the other side of Numberland.
- Despite saying that he glows when he zooms, he does not glow in any other episode.
- The following happens during the episode:
- Four blows a pinwheel to make it spin. Eighteen's speed knocks him over but does blow his pinwhel.
- Five is stacking cards. Eighteen's speed ruins the entire stack.
- Five is also the only one who expresses unhappiness from Eighteen's speed.
- Seven is trying to get fruit in the basket. Eighteen happens to knock off all the fruits with his sheer speed while passing by, with fruit falling into Seven's basket perfectly.
- Eleven is about to kick a football, before Eighteen speeds by, moving the goal post, and, as a result, getting the football inside the goal post.
- Twelve is meditating on her rectangle rays when she's spun out by Eighteen.