E is the fifth letter in the Alphablock gang. He is the busiest letter of the troupe and his 'eh' sounds echo from his megaphone. He is a popular and friendly sort because of this.
E is voiced by David Holt.
He is a red stripy block with wide eyes.
- "Of course I can see D - he's right there."
- Alphablocks (first appearance)
- Party (cameo)
- Alphalympics (sound only)
- Sail (cameo)
- Quiet (sound only)
- Van (sound only)
- Rainbow (sound only)
- Little Red N
- Frog on a Dog
- Thing (sound only)
- The End
- Four (Alphablocks episode)
- Plusman (stays as digraph EE) (sound only)
- Blue (last appearance)
Magic E is the Alter-Ego of E.
Episodes Appeared in
- Alphablocks (debut) (no lines)
- Bee (no lines)
- Key (no solo lines)
- Blue (Last Appearance)
- E's letter means 14 in Hexadecimal.
- E is the second of the 5 red characters.
- He's the only vowel to have a final appearance of the series, before Cowboy.
- E’s “long vowel” episode is Sleep.
- As seen in Pen, E is ambidextrous.