Not to be confused with Dots.
O is watching I singing when two pees hold O‘s hand.
I's dot has been popped! O looks for someone to help. Maybe P, C, D, and T can help get I's dot back.
What will they do?
COD - I gets a cod as a dot and states she is a fishtank.
COT - I makes baby noises before saying she doesn't belong in a cot.
POT - I states she is a little flower.
COP - I makes a siren sound. I then arrests O for popping her dot.
TOP - I spins on a top and gets dizzy.
POD - I is inside a pea pod.
DOT (star word) - I found her dot. I said that O wants to get it. I grabs it and cuddles it. I puts it back into her letter. now she can sing!
Unusual words: DOC, DOP, TOD, POC, TOC
Characters (in their order of appearance)
- Pod (game only)
- Top (game only)
- Total words: 6 (TV version) 8 (game version)
- A, B, E, F, G, H, J, K, L, M, N, Q, R, S, U, V, W, X, Y, and Z are absent in this episode.
- This is one of Jay's "get the heck out of here" episodes. The other two are Dog and Magic.
- After spelling COP, I becomes a policewoman. This could be seen as unintended foreshadowing of Outlaw.
- This is one of Common’s least favorite and love episodes. The other four are Dog, The Wrong Number, Octoblock to the Rescue!, Thirteen, and Magic.
- This is one of Common’s reason.