Not to be confused with Dots.
Dot is an episode of Alphablocks Series 2.
O is watching I singing when two P's hold O's hand.
I's dot has been popped! O looks for someone to help. Maybe P, C, D, and T can help get I's dot back.
What will they do?
- COD - I becomes a fish tank with a cod swimming inside her as a dot.
- COT - I becomes a baby in a cot with a crib mobile as a dot.
- POT - I gets a flower as a dot, and she’s hiding inside a flower pot.
- COP - I becomes a cop with a siren as her dot.
- TOP - I gets on top of a tall hill.
- POD - I gets a pea pod as her dot.
- DOC - I becomes a doctor with a head mirror as her dot.
- DOT (star word) - I found her dot. I said that O wants to get it. I grabs it and cuddles it. I puts it back into her letter. now she can sing!
Characters (in their order of appearance)
- Pod (game only)
- Top (game only)
- Doc (game only)
- Total words: 6 (TV version) 8 (game version)
- A, B, E, F, G, H, J, K, L, M, N, Q, R, S, U, V, W, X, Y, and Z are absent in this episode.
- This is one of Jay's "get the heck out of here" episodes. The other two are Dog and Magic.
- This is mainly due to him being terrified of I in the episode. It once got to the point where Jay literally ran out of the house when the episode came on TV.
- After spelling COP, I becomes a policewoman. This could be seen as unintended foreshadowing of Outlaw.
- This is one of Common’s least favorite and love episodes. The other four are Dog, The Wrong Number, Octoblock to the Rescue!, Thirteen, and Magic.
- This is one of Common’s reason.