Roll up, roll up, roll up as the spectacular Three Times Table puts on a show to remember!
- Three Times Table
- One (doesn't speak)
- Two (doesn't speak)
- Four (doesn't speak)
- Five (doesn't speak)
- Song: Circus of Threes
- This is the first appearance of the Three Times Table.
- This is also the first appearance of the Numberblobs in Season 8.
- Unlike the other Times Tables released:
- This episode is the first (if not only) times tables episode to have Numberblocks that don't belong in the times table.
- This is the first episode where the times table's first words aren't "Welcome" and they aren't resting.
- This is the first times-tables episode where the multiplying by 3 part is not at a verse that is higher than verse 2.
- Uniquely, this is the only Times Table...
- ...to only have one actual multiplication part, being the "Sideways!" part.
- ...to not end on a "Sideways!" part.
- This is the first (and possibly) only time where when Nine sneezes, he becomes different Numberblocks besides Eight and One. Instead, he becomes three Threes.
- In "Ten Again", when Nine sneezed, he just rearranges into a vertical arrangement.
- The final verses of the song, "So please raise the roof and give a big hand" is a reference to Thirty's Big Top, where ten fours raise the roof and ten fives give a big hand.
- Interestingly, this is Five's first appearance in Season 8.
- 21 is also seen with rays in another Season 8 episode, Figure It Out.
- In one scene, there were 11 Threes.
Learn the three times table up to 30 (as in 10 times 3)